For those upset about jauron...

rolly

I hear you, BUT:

If you're looking at Jauron's career coaching record to project his success in Buffalo, think Bill Belichick.

Belichick was 41-55 as a head coach before his first winning season in NE. When the patriots picked him up, do you think the fans were ecstatic about it? I doubt it. So before we throw this guy under the bus, let's have some patience and see what happens.

I hear you, BUT:

If you're looking at Jauron's career coaching record to project his success in Buffalo, think Bill Belichick.

Belichick was 41-55 as a head coach before his first winning season in NE. When the patriots picked him up, do you think the fans were ecstatic about it? I doubt it. So before we throw this guy under the bus, let's have some patience and see what happens.

578012[/snapback]

I hear you, BUT:

578012[/snapback]

Nope... He is going to have to prove it to the fans.. until then.. I don't ecpect the Bills to win

One could justify the hiring of any coach by bringing up Bill Belichick:

“Hiring a coordinator isn’t necessarily a bad thing, Bill Belichick was a D coordinator and was given an opportunity at some point. Without that opportunity he never would have become the great coach he is.”

"You know, Bill Belichick had a losing record at Cleveland so previous success isn't really a requirement of a new hire"

"Thankfully we hired a proven winner, like Bill Belichick."

I hear you, BUT:

578012[/snapback]

So who's Jauron's mentor? BB worked with the Tuna and won a SB before landing his HC gig. Jauron has no equivalent success in his past.

I hear you, BUT:

578012[/snapback]

I would have rather done that with Mike Sherman

Belichick was instrumental in the Giants winning 2 SB's.  Was Jauron?

578034[/snapback]

No but he was instrumental in the expansion Jaguars teams that made three playoff appearances in four years. I'm not saying I agree that he's going to be the next Belichick or he was my top pick but Jauron's our HC now and will have ultimately support him.

No but he was instrumental in the expansion Jaguars teams that  made three playoff appearances in four years.

Was that him or Coughlin?

I'm not saying I agree that he's going to be the next Belichick or he was my top pick but Jauron's our HC now and will have ultimately support him.

What other choice do we have? Not going to games is NOT the answer.