Jauron??!!!This might be the biggest witchhunt...

Tipster19

Poor SOPRANO 3695! This person tried to give us information and now people are calling for a head. I don't care if the information is accurate or not, it's been highly entertaining and I enjoyed the suspense. Thanks for the excitement SOPRANO. Nothing is official yet anyways, so maybe some people should just wait until the jury is in before they over react. Even if SOPRANO is a fraud all the more kudos to you for being so clever and insightful. What was that saying that PT Barnum used to say? Something about a sucker being born every day or something like that. Could that be part of it for some people being upset?

I actually am tired of waiting for a coach..........put Jauron in, if that is who marv and ralph picked.......

time to get the bills back in the playoffs.......I'm tired of waiting

577926[/snapback]

From the Jauron bio on the Lions site: As head coach, Jauron compiled a career coaching record of 35-46 (.432). This guy just isn't gonna get it done. Very disappointing, Marv is about to find out what TD felt like.

From the Jauron bio on the Lions site:  As head coach, Jauron compiled a career coaching record of 35-46 (.432).  This guy just isn't gonna get it done.  Very disappointing,  Marv is about to find out what TD felt like.

577941[/snapback]

well look at every coach who came here and killed the team........and then went elsewhere and won

its not all the coaches fault.......u do agree right? We just need a good cordinators

From the Jauron bio on the Lions site:  As head coach, Jauron compiled a career coaching record of 35-46 (.432).  This guy just isn't gonna get it done.  Very disappointing,  Marv is about to find out what TD felt like.

577941[/snapback]

Agreed, this is a big joke. The team at this point needs some creditability and hiring another question mark for a coach is not going to get it done. Sherman is a proven winner, beat this guy like a dog in head to head match-ups, yet we go with the underdog? Money, cronyism, Ivy League buddies, next-door neighbors, whatever, it is the wrong move again!

Also, don’t give me the “we don’t know football BS leave it to the experts at OBD” line, this stuff is not rocket science. Jauron’s resume is simply not in the same zip code as Sherman’s yet the geniuses at OBD pick the later. Objectivity certainly wasn't part of their criteria.

I dont see a problem. Jauron  is a smart defensive minded coach, and well it's a proven fact in the nfl defense wins championships.  I'll sit back now and wait to see who ends up on his staff, before commenting further

577991[/snapback]

record of 35-46 (.432), the personality of a rock and the intensity of sloth.

Give the guy a chance. As I remember Levys record wasn't so hot before coming here. (31-42)  At least give the guy awhile to assemble a staff.

578046[/snapback]

Marv took a 4 an 12 team to 9 and 7 in 3 seasons and was fired in a controversial move. Jauron took a 13 and 3 team to 7 and 9 in three years and was removed by consensus. Our only hope is the he can manage to find a couple of top notch coordinators, most of "his" staff is already in place, probably one of the reasons he was hired was he agreed to keep the existing staff.

Marv took a 4 an 12 team to 9 and 7 in 3 seasons and was fired in a controversial move.  Jauron took a 13 and 3 team to 7 and 9 in three years and was removed by consensus.  Our only hope is the he can manage to find a couple of top notch coordinators, most of "his" staff is already in place, probably one of the reasons he was hired was he agreed to keep the existing staff.

578070[/snapback]

Jauron inherited Wannestedts 4-12 teams and in 3 seasons improved the bears to 13-3. 2002 was an injury riddled year for the bears. 2003 Jauron bounced back with some nice draft picks, and brought the bears to a 7-9 record and was ousted by Jerry Angelo cause Jauron wasn't "his guy". Jauron however is responsible for the following players

Ian Scott, Alex Brown, Brian Urlacher, Lance Briggs, Mike Brown, Adrian peterson, Rex grossman. Who's to say if they stuck with Jauron he couldn't have improved on his 2003 showing?

Jauron however is responsible  for the following players

Ian Scott, Alex Brown, Brian Urlacher, Lance  Briggs, Mike Brown, Adrian peterson, Rex grossman.

578126[/snapback]

Was he the GM, too? Since when does the HC get credit for draft picks.

Poor SOPRANO 3695! This person tried to give us information and now people are calling for a head. I don't care if the information is accurate or not, it's been highly entertaining and I enjoyed the suspense. Thanks for the excitement SOPRANO. Nothing is official yet anyways, so maybe some people should just wait until the jury is in before they over react. Even if SOPRANO is a fraud all the more kudos to you for being so clever and insightful. What was that saying that PT Barnum used to say? Something about a sucker being born every day or something like that. Could that be part of it for some people being upset?

577915[/snapback]

The reason why some posters heads are exploding right now is because Mr. Soprano had everyone convinced that Sherman was the next HC and therefore that's what the "Angry Mob" wants now.

Me...I'm okay with Jauron and was never convinced about Deep Throat...I mean Soprano 90210. <_<

I'm cool with jauron as head coach. Sherman would have been good for his "name", but he did get fired after only one bad year. Something must have not jived in GB. Also, even if sherman was the best coach, but jauron would work better with marv, then i say go with jauron. I simply cannot formulate an opinion on jauron yet, and i probably won't till training camp