Maybe the Bills haven't hired anyone

Its just a thought but maybe the Bills could be looking at someone that's still in the playoffs. I wouldn't be against LeBeau, but I think Sherman is a better choice because he is offensive minded. I don't know I'm just throwing the idea out because it seems odd that because last time the Bills wanted to assemble the staff immediately, but seem to be taking their time this time around.

Its just a thought but maybe the Bills could be looking at someone that's still in the playoffs. I wouldn't be against LeBeau, but I think Sherman is a better choice because he is offensive minded. I don't know I'm just throwing the idea out because it seems odd that because last time the Bills wanted to assemble the staff immediately, but seem to be taking their time this time around.

577234[/snapback]

http://www.grooviespad.com/stalag13/images...nnel/LeBeau.jpg

Its just a thought but maybe the Bills could be looking at someone that's still in the playoffs.

577234[/snapback]

even if the Bills were interested in someone still in the playoffs, we would have heard something. The Texans for example have already spoken with Broncos OC Gary Kubiak and the job is his either tomorrow or Feb 6th