Patriots victory parade sparsely attended

"I took the day off for the victory parade a year ago," said Jake Scheinbarth, 33, a UPS delivery driver and self-described "die-hard Patriots fan." "But the day I took off was in February. This crap is obstructing my damn drop-offs, here."

"Go, Pats! Come on, let's move it! Aw, get the hell out of the way!" he added, leaning on his van's horn in frustration.

Law-enforcement officials along the parade route said the few fans who noticed the parade were unusually well-behaved.

"We had a few traffic snarl-ups along Boylston Street by people who weren't ready for three trucks with bunting on them to come down the street in the middle of the day," said officer Chris Cashion. "No arrests for public intoxication, no overturned cars, and only one woman bared her breasts. And it was a homeless woman who does that to all the truck drivers."

Officials said only one fatality had been reported during the celebration, but that it had actually happened in a dispute over dog ownership in relatively distant Quincy, MA and was most likely unrelated."

Lovely. Simply lovely.

I dunno. I kinda liked the bare-breated homeless woman and dog dispute murder parts myself.

575451[/snapback]

Actually Belichek talking about being the team to beat and bringing your A game, then adding that Denver sure did. That was gold.

The best part about all of these articles (fake and otherwise) on the Pats is that the fans around here (beantown...Loserville) are always bitching and moaning about respect. They didn't get it two years ago when they actually had a good team, and they sure aren't going to get any now as their team spirals into the (pay)toilet.

Good riddance. Nobody likes a bad winner, and everybody hates a whiney loser. Nice to see the media finally waking up the this fraud of a team.

The best part about all of these articles (fake and otherwise) on the Pats is that the fans around here (beantown...Loserville) are always bitching and moaning about respect.  They didn't get it two years ago when they actually had a good team, and they sure aren't going to get any now as their team spirals into the (pay)toilet.

Good riddance.  Nobody likes a bad winner, and everybody hates a whiney loser.  Nice to see the media finally waking up the this fraud of a team.

575490[/snapback]

And it looks like the Red Sox front office is turning into the Keystone Cops. Add to that the Celtics and Bruins, and you have some miserable Boston fans...perfect! Losing is good for the spirit. :devil:

PTR

And it looks like the Red Sox front office is turning into the Keystone Cops.  Add to that the Celtics and Bruins, and you have some miserable Boston fans...perfect!  Losing is good for the spirit.    B-)

PTR

575768[/snapback]

The Fellowship of the Miserable will be in full force on EEI......yes!

"Kraft and Belichick praised the team's commitment to above-average performance, a philosophy that led to a season-ending streak of four straight wins, a loss, a wild-card playoff win, and then Sunday's 27-13 defeat at the hands of a fired-up Denver team."

"My guys have become the team to beat in the NFL," said Coach Belichick, looking out over the honking, bustling afternoon traffic as it streamed around the parade. "Every team out there knows they have to bring their 'A' game when they take us on. Damned if that wasn't what the Broncos did, too. Kind of takes the edge off the day, but, you know, we've been looking forward to this parade for a long time."

"Everyone enjoys a nice parade," added Belichick.

LMAO

"...Well excuse me for thinking we could squeeze out a field goal from there. But this is not the time to whine and complain. It’s the time to point fingers. And I’m pointing mine at Peyton Manning. Let’s face it: He’s a choke artist."

LMAO

And it looks like the Red Sox front office is turning into the Keystone Cops.  Add to that the Celtics and Bruins, and you have some miserable Boston fans...perfect!  Losing is good for the spirit.    B-)

PTR

575768[/snapback]

????????

They just hired Theo back...no? All is well with the Sox, baby! (Yikes!)