Maurice Carthon HC/Pepper Johnson DC

1billsfan

Sean Payton and not taking a look at Carthon? What has Payton done that Carthon hasn't? If Levy's looking at coordinators he should at least take a look at Maurice who's been tutored by the best coaches and he could bring in Pepper Johnson who's got 6 years worth of knowledge under Beliceck.

What has Carthon done to warrant any attention for a HC job? He's currently with his third team in four years. His teams have finished 26th, 21st, 25th, and 32nd in scoring the last four years, 30th, 15th, 17th, and 26th in total offense. I see no reason for any interest in him as Bills HC.

Sean Payton hasn't done anything, either, but I suspect the Bills interest in Payton is mainly due to the fact that he's considered a good QB coach. He's not very high on my list of coaching candidates, either.

What has Carthon done to warrant any attention for a HC job?  He's currently with his third team in four years.  His teams have finished 26th, 21st, 25th, and 32nd in scoring the last four years,  30th,  15th,  17th,  and 26th in total offense.  I see no reason for any interest in him as Bills HC. 

Sean Payton hasn't done anything,  either,  but I suspect the Bills interest in Payton is mainly due to the fact that he's considered a good QB coach.  He's not very high on my list of coaching candidates, either.

569967[/snapback]

Agreed, agreed, and agreed.

What has Carthon done to warrant any attention for a HC job?  He's currently with his third team in four years.  His teams have finished 26th, 21st, 25th, and 32nd in scoring the last four years,  30th,  15th,  17th,  and 26th in total offense.  I see no reason for any interest in him as Bills HC. 

Sean Payton hasn't done anything,  either,  but I suspect the Bills interest in Payton is mainly due to the fact that he's considered a good QB coach.  He's not very high on my list of coaching candidates, either.

569967[/snapback]

About as much as the Managini character in New England

About as much as the Managini character in New England

570016[/snapback]

Yup. I still have absolutely no idea why that guy is a candidate for a HC job. He's got one year as a coordinator on a team with a statistically mediocre defense on his resume.

They can keep him, too.