My new favorite player in the NFL is...

eball

Steve Smith.  How can you not like and root for this guy?  He has every characteristic you look for in a player; he's talented, tough, and looks like he's really having fun out there.  He's arguably Carolina's only legitimate threat, and teams know exactly what he's going to do.  Nonetheless, he still does it.  At 5'9" no less.

Great, great player.  Can't wait to see what he does next week.

569439[/snapback]

Steve Smith is the player I thought Josh Reed would turn out to be.

Steve Smith.  How can you not like and root for this guy?  He has every characteristic you look for in a player; he's talented, tough, and looks like he's really having fun out there.  He's arguably Carolina's only legitimate threat, and teams know exactly what he's going to do.  Nonetheless, he still does it.  At 5'9" no less.

569439[/snapback]

Yep, he's the real deal. The Bears put two guys on him yesterday and it didn't matter. The other thing about the game was the Carolina offensive line won the battle with the Chicago front four yesterday.

Yep, he's the real deal.  The Bears put two guys on him yesterday and it didn't matter.  The other thing about the game was the Carolina offensive line won the battle with the Chicago front four yesterday.

569583[/snapback]

Yeah and Wahle is the guy we wanted. Damn glad TD is gone maybe npow we will get some real OL help

569439[/snapback]

I'm so glad I was able to select him in the seventh round of my fantasy football draft in August 05.

i owe my fantasy football championship to SS this year. what a steal in the 6th round.

569530[/snapback]

i owe my FF championship loss in week 16 thanks to steve smith

if he hadn't gotten ejected from the game and had an average day, i would've won

569439[/snapback]

Aka the "real MVP" of the league yet somehow, Smith received no votes. Just goes to show how out to lunch some of the people who cover the NFL are.