Nothing like watching Goliath fall

Corp000085

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful. Another week of hearing how wonderful the Steelers are from the inbreds here in Pennsyltucky.

Way to go Manning...you choker.

:w00t:

568404[/snapback]

that's the problem with a team like the steelers... I don't mind them. Except for the kordella stewart non TD, there's nothing to not like about the steelers. However, i hate those fans. they're so annoying.

by the way, what a terrible call on that interception.

Either the rule is TERRIBLE, or that is the worst of all the bad calls today.

568406[/snapback]

But Indy is supposed to win this one, remember? It was on the script in September. ;-) Ha, I actually like the colts.

Either the rule is TERRIBLE, or that is the worst of all the bad calls today.

568406[/snapback]

Maybe they're making up for not calling the false start on the Steelers earlier?

I agree though, bad call.

CW

With Brady out, the NFL needs a pair of testicles in its collective mouth. Those belong to Peyton if that overturned call is to be believed.

RTB

568419[/snapback]

If that were true, they would've called the false start against Pitt on their first 4th and inches...

that's the problem with a team like the steelers...  I don't mind them.  Except for the kordella stewart non TD, there's nothing to not like about the steelers.  However, i hate those fans.  they're so annoying.

by the way, what a terrible call on that interception.

568412[/snapback]

Ever go to a Steeler game in the Burg? Some of the nicest fans in the country, IMO.