Peyton Manning theatrics...

LabattBlue

I cannot cheer for the Colts and Manning as long as he continues with his stupid "theatrics/gyrations/whatever you want to call them" at the line of scrimmage on every single play. Why can't he call an audible like every other QB in the NFL. :w00t:

Go STEELERS and anybody else that Indy plays for the rest of the playoffs!!

I cannot cheer for the Colts and Manning as long as he continues with his stupid "theatrics/gyrations/whatever you want to call them" at the line of scrimmage on every single play.  Why can't he call an audible like every other QB in the NFL.  :w00t:

568047[/snapback]

The home crowd can get pretty loud. Better make sure everyone gets the play personally. :doh:

This is one reason why the public overrates Manning as a QB - he gets credit for calling plays at the line of scrimmage because everyone in the free world knows when he calls an audible. Other quarterbacks just yell "Albuquerque" and be done with it.

Whether you're cheering for them or not though, I think you should be betting them today. This is going to be a massacre.

I agree completely if Joey Porter smashed him to the turf on the first play I will be dancing around the house. That crap has got to go it is like playing golf with a guy who takes 10 practice swings even if he is good it drives everyone else crazy.

It's pretty entertaining reading about these trivial things that people find to get annoyed about.

People think Brady sucks and Peyton gets too much crecit because of his audibles. I wonder who you guys actually think is any good. :w00t:

It's pretty entertaining reading about these trivial things that people find to get annoyed about.

People think Brady sucks and Peyton gets too much crecit because of his audibles.  I wonder who  you guys actually think is any good.  :doh:

568062[/snapback]

:w00t: I didn't say he wasn't good. He's the best passer in the game today. It's just that he goes overboard with that.

I cannot cheer for the Colts and Manning as long as he continues with his stupid "theatrics/gyrations/whatever you want to call them" at the line of scrimmage on every single play.  Why can't he call an audible like every other QB in the NFL.  :w00t:

568047[/snapback]

Why do you care? What does it matter?

Why do you care?  What does it matter?

568127[/snapback]

Because usually when I watch a football game I like to cheer for one team or the other and in this case it's Pittsburgh because I don't like Mannings theatrics. I didn't know I needed a more thorough reason not to like a team or a player. :w00t: