Sabres

Unbelievable!

And think about this too:  The Kings are one of the best teams in the West.

567365[/snapback]

and they can't get a few seconds on sportscenter this morning? oh well. reason #20 why i quit watching ESPN years ago.

and they can't get a few seconds on sportscenter this morning?  oh well.  reason #20 why i quit watching ESPN years ago.

567867[/snapback]

Espn lost the rights to OLN..It's like GR55..if we dont show you, you get no love. :(

Espn lost the rights to OLN..It's like GR55..if we dont show you, you get no love. :w00t:

567908[/snapback]

ESPN didn't give any love to the NHL even when it had the broadcast rights. During the months of Feb-Mar, you'd still routinely get NBA, NCAA hoops and even spring training highlights before you got NHL coverage on SportsCenter. I hope the league does well on NBC. I watched yesterday's coverage and it was promising.

ESPN didn't give any love to the NHL even when it had the broadcast rights.  During the months of Feb-Mar, you'd still routinely get NBA, NCAA hoops and even spring training highlights before you got NHL coverage on SportsCenter.  I hope the league does well on NBC.  I watched yesterday's coverage and it was promising.

568040[/snapback]

ahhhh, spring training. i love how ESPN makes baseball out to be a 12 month season. god i hate baseball...

I flip through the radio stations hoping to get hockey scores while driving home from work late at night. While I understand the SoCal stations not giving more than Ducks and Kings scores, it is amateurish for ESPN radio to shaft listeners by not reporting the NHL scores.