At This Point I Think That Mr. Wilson Is

and that is scary.

Levy was hired at the age of 80 to be the GM. A few days later, he is a GM who wants to be a head football coach in the NFL. This is simply not a good place to be for Bills Fans.

I have my preferences for head coach. I would welcome Donnie Henderson and yes, Schottenheimer should he become available. That said, the very last person on Earth who should be coaching our beloved football team is Marv Levy. He was shot 10 years ago.

I really hope that we do not become the league laughing stock. We will certainly do so if Levy is coaching this football team. :devil:

Levy would put together a coaching staff better than any we've had in the past 8 years. He is still a better HC than anyone we've had since he's left. The guy intellectually is better than anyone in the league right now. I don't care if he is 80. If he can do the job, he can do the job. There are other guys I'd be happy with as well. Haslett, Cottrell, maybe Sherman. Maybe even Gray if things were right. A lot depends on the circumstances and how the players react and play. Marv always could push buttons well. People on this board have got to relax. People wanted an outsider as GM and got it in Donahoe--the biggest GM free agent at the time. Well that got us no playoff appearances in 5 years. Marv can't do worse.

Levy would put together a coaching staff better than any we've had in the past 8 years.  He is still a better HC than anyone we've had since he's left.  The guy intellectually is better than anyone in the league right now.  I don't care if he is 80.  If he can do the job, he can do the job.  There are other guys I'd be happy with as well.  Haslett, Cottrell, maybe Sherman.  Maybe even Gray if things were right.  A lot depends on the circumstances and how the players react and play.  Marv always could push buttons well.  People on this board have got to relax.  People wanted an outsider as GM and got it in Donahoe--the biggest GM free agent at the time.  Well that got us no playoff appearances in 5 years.  Marv can't do worse.

566598[/snapback]

Marv has been out of the NFL for 10 years. The game had passed him by at that time.

why is everyone convinced he has the connections and the savvy to put together a quality staff?

Bill...look at the Miami game.  It is a little late to worry about being the league laughing stock.  :devil:

566595[/snapback]

LOL---true----we should just roll with it and have some fun.This IS entertainment after all.Its not like the bills are gonna win a suprbowl in our lifetimes.