We are THE talk of the town!!

Buffan00

Great...makes me feel SO much better that other sports markets are talking about a Bills team that:

1. has no HC, OC, DC

2. has a 87 year old owner babbling away

3. has a 80 year old GM using cliches

4. has not made the playoffs for 6 years

Now I feel better!! :pirate::doh:

Great...makes me feel SO much better that other sports markets are talking about a Bills team that:

1. has no HC, OC, DC

4.  has not made the playoffs for 6 years

Now I feel better!!  :doh:  :lol:

566200[/snapback]

The reason for 1 and 3 is 4. It appears everyone seems to be blaming those who stayed for what was really the responsiblity of those who are no longer here.

Change is always chaotic. It seems few who remember how having TD come here 5 years ago saved us from being a less than first class organization :pirate: . Or at least that was the talk here at the time.

Every major sports market is talking about us! We have commercials airing on ESPN and Marv Levy/Buffalo Bills made googles top 50 most searched for! Finally some due respect!!! :doh:  :pirate:

566158[/snapback]

Major disasters always make headlines... :lol:

Every major sports market is talking about us! We have commercials airing on ESPN and Marv Levy/Buffalo Bills made googles top 50 most searched for! Finally some due respect!!! :lol:  :pirate:

566158[/snapback]

Wow! Lucky Buffalo...and there isn't even a foot of snow on the ground. :doh:

1. has no HC, OC, DC

Now I feel better!!  :pirate:  :doh:

566200[/snapback]

Well, I've been traveling around the country - both coasts - and from everything I've heard the talk is much more positive than it is in Buffalo. It is basically

1. Marv is back - gee that's great

2. RW is taking back the unprecedented control he gave TD - yawn

3. What's up with MM??? Bit thin-skinned, isn't he?

I havn't heard any real criticism about the organization, RW or ML.

4. has not made the playoffs for 6 years

Now I feel better!! :devil::lol:

566200[/snapback]

This isn't fair to Marv as a speaker. Did you hear him say "better execution?" Did he say "light a spark?" From the blasted Patriots on down, Mularkeyès statements have long ago become clichès.

Marv is speaking original, absolutely perfect and honest english. At least give him credit for that. His speaking ability is without peer and he never uses clichès. He is the best speaker in the NFL, to the point where he is beyond criticism.

Don't tell me either that he can't tell a lie, (jingling change, laughing out loud) because he is an honest person, and that honesty is a virtue. We ought to cherish it, but some people suck too much.

Every major sports market is talking about us! We have commercials airing on ESPN and Marv Levy/Buffalo Bills made googles top 50 most searched for! Finally some due respect!!! :lol:  :devil:

566158[/snapback]

What did you say?? was distracted by your avatar

1. has no HC, OC, DC

Now I feel better!!  :devil:  :lol:

566200[/snapback]

I think the scariest thing I've heard recently is that Wilson is going to take a more "hands on" approach to running the team. Yikes!

An organization this screwed up is professional suicide for a head coach. I'm no fan of Mularkey, but he was smart enough to realize that the ship was sinking fast and if he wanted to salvage his professional coaching career he had better bail out now.

There are a lot of teams looking for coaches now and it is his best chance to hook on somewhere else like Gregg Williams did with Washington and revive his reputation. Personal or family reasons is a crock of crap. He couldn't take the heat anymore and he saw no way to improve with a messed up organization questioning his every move.

The Bills need to hire a head coach who:

1. Has a history of winning and knows what it feels like to be a winner

2. NFL coaching experience

3. Smart enough to hire creative and skilled assistants