Did Mularkey have a point?

DCBongo

This "location" stuff is as stupid as it gets, IMO.  I'd bet that half the players don't live in Buffalo year-round.  The funniest of is the talk of Modrack (building a house in Jacksonville) and Marv (hasn't relocated yet).

Puhleeze!  Re: Modrack...the guy spends most of his time scouting on the road.  I really don't give a rats-ass where he lives.  With that said, who cares where he builds a house?  Many people have several houses in different parts of the country.  TOTAL non-issue.  With that said, RW says he wants TM to spend more timein the Bufftown.  He better...he should...and if he doesn't he should be gone.  But, let's not hold his real estate deals against him.

Next:  Marv.  The mofo got the job last week and this week his HC quit.  He hasn't moved yet?  What's taking him so long?  I'm goig WAY our on a limb here and predict Marv spends more than a weekend or two in Buffalo.  I'd even bet he makes a game or two during the season.

As for Ralph...who really cares where the owner lives?  He lived in Detroit during the Super Bowl run...that's good enough for me.

As Bills fans we have plenty of things to worry about.  This just ain't one of them.

566156[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more.

You are trying to reason with the same crowd that knocked a certain ex-Bills' QB (which I refused to name :devil: ) for spending too much time in a certain western state (which I refuse to name :lol: ).

With today's technology I don't see it as a problem. Further, I don't think the situation with Marv is anything but a stop-gap (and a good one) for the next six to eight months. Marv is the acting head coach as of the day Mularkey left and might handle the draft with Modrak, but by training camp we will have a new head coach and by the beginning of the season I suspect we will have a new general manager. I would almost gaurantee that ML will step down after a job well done at the end of the next season.

IMHO ......... I think he has a point in as far as he felt abandoned at One Bills Drive, with Ralph, Marv, and Tom scattered all over the map. IMHO, being the "top dog in residence" having to pull the organization out of chaos just kind of freaked him out a bit.

BUT ....... if I were MM (and I'm not) ...... I would have looked at that as a sign that the "real" top dogs had confidence in my abilities to actually LEAD this organization, and as a signal from above to actually put MY thumbprint on the team.

I want a guy with enough confidence in himself and his abilities to actually RUN the offices at One Bills Drive.