REEVES.

Today on NFL Radio the hosts were discussing the rumors about Levy coaching--one of them mentioned that Reeves' name hasn't come up in many of the conversations. He would be expensive, but he has proven he can win the big game. Hell, he's on a whole different level than the likes of Jauron and Haslett.

Hey, a fan can dream, right?

It's weird that he's not mentioned more in speculation for anyone. He made it clear on his Sirius show "The Opening Drive" that he wants to get back to being a head coach. He has an excellent W-L record as a head coach, and is generally regarded one of the better HCs in the NFL. This would be the time to grab him.

I highly agree with Dan Reeves, right now the buffalo bills have a black eye, we need to get a big name coach in there to get free agents interested again or at all. Dan Reeves, Jim Haslett could still be the DC and Sam Wyche OC. Otherwise we are going to get FAs like Bennie Anderson again. dan has worked with two other athletic QBs wearing number 7, why not another.

I highly agree with Dan Reeves, right now the buffalo bills have a black eye, we need to get a big name coach in there to get free agents interested again or at all.  Dan Reeves, Jim Haslett could still be the DC and Sam Wyche OC.  Otherwise we are going to get FAs like Bennie Anderson again.  dan has worked with two other athletic QBs wearing number 7, why not another.

566203[/snapback]

If they assemble that coaching staff, I think the league would change their tune on this team.

When did Dan Reeves ever win the big game?  :pirate:

566089[/snapback]

He has been at least as successful as anyone else currently asscociated with the Bills coaching, management staff. He has built winning teams in 3 cities...yeah, we wouldn't want him in Buffalo...he never played or coached in Buffalo before...

I love Reeves. He is a hell of a football coach, but is pretty old school. He seems to have some problems relating to the "modern athlete"...he has some health issues that might scare some teams away from him...

I have nothing but respect for Dan Reeves. If anyone on this board ever listened to his NFL radio show on Sirius, you know that Dan knows his football about as well as anyone.

He would be a great choice and would bring instant credibility.

i think reeves would make a good coach here in buffalo,he has been around the block,knows x's and o's,would be a good teacher.i just think at his age he would really make a great coach,its too bad we will get stuck with someone like haslett