JIMMY JOHNSON.... And we will have a winner!

THE LAST OF THE PITTSBURGH REJECTS ARE OUT OF TOWN!!!

Spend the money Ralph. Put Buffalo on the map, get Jimmy Johnson up here and let him work some magic if he still got it.

Yeah, call me nuts and stupid. But there are 6 other NFL team looking for coaching and Jimmy Johnson did a good job in Miami with a old QB and his arm tied behind his back with that owner down there.

There there was that Dallas team a few years back.....

Spend the cash and let the Football world go nuts over the Buffalo Bills with the pick up of SATAN!

It will be easy to land a bunch of FA.

Johnson is a winner, wants to win, knows how to win, and won the big dance

Nice draft picks and a ton of cap money to play with.

Sabres are winning!

Post away guys!

I was indoctrinated to hate jimmy johnson because I came into football late, after he killed us in back to back superbowls and then told the world that he knew he'd win 'em and showed us how he knew.

Plus, his hair and porcine face make him hard to like.

But I've listened to the guy in the media for years, and he knows football and personnel as good as anybody. It won't happen cuz he loves the sun, but I wouldn't complain about Jimmy Johnson cuz it would give us a real chance to field a winning team.

Todd's head might explode upon reading this.

I might actually stop rooting for the Bills. Why any Bills fan would sell out the integrity of this franchise for that piece of sh-- is beyond me.

Plus, what a bang up job he did in Miami. B-)

And to clarify, I didn't mean University of Miami where he cheated....I meant the phins.

I might actually stop rooting for the Bills. Why any Bills fan would sell out the integrity of this franchise for that piece of sh-- is beyond me.

And to clarify, I didn't mean University of Miami where he cheated....I meant the phins.

563973[/snapback]

Integrity? Your kidding right? You been in a coma the past 12 years or what?

I recall 2 years ago during the search that netted Mularkey, Poojer posted that Jimmah could never coexist in Buffalo with the "big hair Buffalo women" ... I will echo the same response that I had to that post so many months past:

GIVE US A COACH WITH HAAAAIRRRRR... LONG BEAUTIFUL HAAAAIIIRRRR... and give him a can of spray to tame that HAAAAAIRRRRR!!!

Integrity?  Your kidding right?  You been in a coma the past 12 years or what?

563988[/snapback]

Integrity doesn't mean success. For the most part we seemed to keep bringing in high character players. We don't take chances on criminals or collect them like some franchises....

Yeah it has possibly gotten worse and we aren't perfect, but no reason to dig the hole deeper by hiring someone of JJ's 'caliber.'

There are no more Herschel Walker type trades anymore.  JJ's SB-winning days are LONG gone.

563972[/snapback]

that wasnt his only good move,and when he left miami he left them with a pretty good defense that he drafted,and there are still those trades out there,ever hear of the siants complete draft for riki williams lol lol lol

THE LAST OF THE PITTSBURGH REJECTS ARE OUT OF TOWN!!!

Spend the money Ralph.  Put Buffalo on the map, get Jimmy Johnson up here and let him work some magic if he still got it.

Yeah, call me nuts and stupid.  But there are 6 other NFL team looking for  coaching and Jimmy Johnson did a good job in Miami with a old QB and his arm tied behind his back with that owner down there. 

There there was that Dallas team a few years back.....

Spend the cash and let the Football world go nuts over the Buffalo Bills with the pick up of SATAN!

It will be easy to land a bunch of FA.

Johnson is a winner, wants to win, knows how to win, and won the big dance

Nice draft picks and a ton of cap money to play with. 

Sabres are winning!

Post away guys!

563940[/snapback]

I would love JJ however think Ralph and Maarv are leaning toward Haslett I hope NOT Ted Cotrell

563973[/snapback]

Um they made the playoffs 2 of the 3 years he was in Miami...

Um they made the playoffs 2 of the 3 years he was in Miami...

564057[/snapback]

Actually they made it 3 times out of the 4 years he was there. He was 2-3 all-time in the playoffs with Miami ending of course with that gem of a 62-7 loss.

However, the dolphins had also made it to the playoffs in 3 of the previous 4 years as well before his arrival.

You see improvement?

Integrity doesn't mean success. For the most part we seemed to keep bringing in high character players. We don't take chances on criminals or collect them like some franchises....

Yeah it has possibly gotten worse and we aren't perfect, but no reason to dig the hole deeper by hiring someone of JJ's 'caliber.'

564009[/snapback]

So Bart,

Ah.... What did Jimmy Johnson do man? I know hes gangster but heck man a criminal?

Jimmy did a good job in Miami but has a arm tied man. It was still Marino mania down there and he didnt want him there.

I think Jimmy would do a fine job here. Or you ready to settler for another jackass and 4 years of garbage football? Take your pick