LeBeau as HC, Bates as DC & Saunders as OC

Tipster19

OK, I'm ready.

LeBeau has already been a HC and he's defense oriented. Bates is hardnosed and that's exactly what these candyasses need. I'm sure he is done in Green Bay also. Saunders is offense oriented and he could maximize the talent that is intact. Now that Mularkey is gone I don't think that you can count on Wyche anymore.

Just a thought and I didn't want to miss out on all the speculation that is going on. It's one way to get some cheap kicks out of what's been a miserable season.

No, but look at what and who he had to work with. Ownership was difficult until Marvin Lewis was hired. Also the second time around you're better acclimated, learning from your past mistakes. When LeBleau blew out of here for Pittsburgh that should have been another indication that things weren't right in Buffaloland. Too many past players and coaches came and went during the Donahoe era. He talked a good game to get them here but they all whistled a different tune on their way out. Too many were disgruntled. Hey hindsight is 20/20 and I was a big believer in him also. I'm just observing, like many others, at just what a mess this organization is right now. It's in shambles and it's going to be a long time before it can regain a winning form. How sad.

That makes it more disturbing. He blew out after a year. He must have had no confidence in what he was seeing. This would be a good coaching staff. They all have plenty of experience and connections to other assistant coaches and players. Any opinions on this?