MM is GONE!

crazy time at TBD!

563764[/snapback]

Same on NFL Network...

You know...I Pray and Pray and seemingly nothing happens...Then something like this comes about and reaffirms my my devotion... :blink:

PS... Adam Shefter said Haslett will be the favorite...

great, let's all go learn a new offense, and switch to the 3-4 defense (which would probably be a good idea). 

"We Suck Again!"

563776[/snapback]

Again? You mean still. Not like we have some grand 3 year blueprint to build a dynasty going on here. I just question Haslett as a candidate. What did he do in N.O.? Decent record his first season with the Saints but after that?

Again? You mean still. Not like we have some grand 3 year blueprint to build a dynasty going on here. I just question Haslett as a candidate. What did he do in N.O.? Decent record his first season with the Saints but after that?

563837[/snapback]

Dante -

He hasn't had much to work with over the years. His QB stinks (Brooks), good running back who was on IR for most of the season. Add all this to the fiasco called Katrinia.

I like his passion for the game. I remember him when he played for the Billygoats and his motor was always running. I think his players will respond likewise. BRING BACK PART OF THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE!!!!!