Todd Collins to Buffalo

GG

They do.  But thanks to some friends, I don't need to worry.

562100[/snapback]

How does testing equipment help you avoid detection? You have someone else pee in the cup for you or something?

THESE are my friends, beyotch...... http://www.covertlabs.com/

Hear me out. 

When Bills were scouting the '95 draft, they knew that QB was a prime need, and that they wouldn't have a shot at McNair or Kerry Collins.  So, they sent every scout & offensive position coach to scour the country to find the next best guy.  Todd Collins was hands down the choice, after game tapes, numerous workouts, and interviews.

We know that he wasn't ready when he played here.  But, it wasn't Marv that cut him loose.

He's looked decent in KC, and doesn't have any miles on him.

Bring back Todd.

562031[/snapback]

You should be hanged infront of the Ralph for all to see for that dumb ass suggestion. Use your head. Christ, Todd Collins???

You should be hanged infront of the Ralph for all to see for that dumb ass suggestion. Use your head. Christ, Todd Collins???

562289[/snapback]

Don't be too hard on him. GG isn't known for his insightful commentary on the Bills.

Hear me out. 

When Bills were scouting the '95 draft, they knew that QB was a prime need, and that they wouldn't have a shot at McNair or Kerry Collins.  So, they sent every scout & offensive position coach to scour the country to find the next best guy.  Todd Collins was hands down the choice, after game tapes, numerous workouts, and interviews.

We know that he wasn't ready when he played here.  But, it wasn't Marv that cut him loose.

Bring back Todd.

562031[/snapback]

WTF are you nuts. He can hold the clipboard. Either does gale gilbert, do you want him too.

Hear me out. 

Bring back Todd.

562031[/snapback]

Either you are very smart and funny....or.....as a good christian man i'll refrain from calling you a wanker

Hear me out. 

Bring back Todd.

562031[/snapback]

:flirt::D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shirley u Jests!

562478[/snapback]

QB 1976-1985. Among the top 10 some years for QBs

I avoided football most of college years; I was told I could not play anymore and as a Freshman on a Senior team I was asked where I was considering college. Started watching football after I left college so I neve saw Todd play.