A little forum tip...

SDS

then click teh little minus sign in the upper right hand corner in teh dark blue area where it says "The Stadium Wall Subforums".  That will collapse that area and you won't have ot scroll as much.

Hey, is there any way to get automatically get rid of the "<right><snapback>560602</snapback></right>" (replace "<>" with "[]") when you reply to someone? I delete it manually, because it adds an extra line.

Hey, is there any way to get automatically get rid of the "<right><snapback>560602</snapback></right>" (replace "<>" with "[]") when you reply to someone?  I delete it manually, because it adds an extra line.

560626[/snapback]

I don't think so.

then click teh little minus sign in the upper right hand corner in teh dark blue area where it says "The Stadium Wall Subforums".  That will collapse that area and you won't have ot scroll as much.

560602[/snapback]

Can we get an automatic spell check for the word "the" or "to" Scott?? :w00t: j/k ;)

560602[/snapback]

I was hoping for a minus sign for all the sign/draft this QB posts. ;)