Awesome article on Tom Brady and the Pats

stevestojan

AKC is not alone.  :devil:

The problem with Hollywood Donahoe (or "Shockey Boy", as he will be re-named when he goes back to rooting for the Giants) is that he lurks until some poster has the "gall" to make a comment on his beloved team-of-the-moment.  As AKC has so eloquently described, there are several posters on this board who root for other teams, yet they don't pop up in every thread that has "Brady", "Pats" or "Belicheck sucks" in it.

Bingo! But he's not a troll. :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: There is a sub shop next to my girlfriends apartment complex called the "Boston Sub Shop" and they are advertising a Tom Brady Sub. What is the proper way to honor The Almighty when encountered by his greatness while driving? Do i have to pull over and prostrate right their on the side of the road??? I'll do it if it means I won't be smited. And I think they disrespected him by using all of the letters in his name, like the Jewish scribes I feel they should have eliminated the vowels. For example, Yahweh was spelled Yhwh in ancient hebrew because they feared God and wouldn't use his full name, so #12's (genuflect) name should be written Tm Brdy if my logic is correct?

AKC is not alone.  :flirt:

The problem with Hollywood Donahoe (or "Shockey Boy", as he will be re-named when he goes back to rooting for the Giants) is that he lurks until some poster has the "gall" to make a comment on his beloved team-of-the-moment.  As AKC has so eloquently described, there are several posters on this board who root for other teams, yet they don't pop up in every thread that has "Brady", "Pats" or "Belicheck sucks" in it.

561955[/snapback]

I keep hearing about how Hollywood is this troll, but nobody who flames him backs it up with actual quotations of his posts. Maybe those posts are there somewhere, but after five pages of digging I haven't found any. Since putting the troll label on Hollywood is someone else's crusade not mine, I'll let others dig through the 35 pages of posts I didn't look at (as opposed to the 5 I did read through).

I'm beginning to suspect that some of the hate for Hollywood is due to short guy syndrome. You know the stereotypical short guy who feels insecure about his height. If you're significantly taller than him, he will take almost anything you say or do as a personal insult.

Now, there are people on these boards who identify strongly with their 5-11 football team. It's possible for such people to relate to fans of other bad to mediocre football teams, even Miami fans. But a guy who roots for a near-perfect division rival is another story. It's easy to imagine that this guy is looking down on you. Even when he isn't.

LOL!  Okay "Holcomb's Arm," if HD isn't a troll, there ARE no trolls anywhere.

562680[/snapback]

Yet another statement that Hollywood is a troll without providing quotations of troll-like posts. If you want to persuade me of your opinion, you'll need to back it up with hard evidence. Otherwise, don't waste your breath.

I keep hearing about how Hollywood is this troll, but nobody who flames him backs it up with actual quotations of his posts. Maybe those posts are there somewhere, but after five pages of digging I haven't found any. Since putting the troll label on Hollywood is someone else's crusade not mine, I'll let others dig through the 35 pages of posts I didn't look at (as opposed to the 5 I did read through).

I'm beginning to suspect that some of the hate for Hollywood is due to short guy syndrome. You know the stereotypical short guy who feels insecure about his height. If you're significantly taller than him, he will take almost anything you say or do as a personal insult.

Now, there are people on these boards who identify strongly with their 5-11 football team. It's possible for such people to relate to fans of other bad to mediocre football teams, even Miami fans. But a guy who roots for a near-perfect division rival is another story. It's easy to imagine that this guy is looking down on you. Even when he isn't.

562558[/snapback]

There's also the folks in life who find some way to step in dog droppings no matter how far off the beaten path those droppings may be. If they were to ever look down to their feet they would see why others cringe when they enter a room, why everyone seems to hold their nose when they're around. They wonder why no one sits next to them in the restaurant or at the game. But they go through their life, failing to recognize that they were simply put on this planet to be shat upon, since they are unable to recognize that their own total lack of awareness is what forces them to change cobblers with such frequency

Yet another statement that Hollywood is a troll without providing quotations of troll-like posts. If you want to persuade me of your opinion, you'll need to back it up with hard evidence. Otherwise, don't waste your breath.

562843[/snapback]

You're exposing your real purpose here. Try harder to conceal it and you'll last longer.

There's also the folks in life who find some way to step in dog droppings no matter how far off the beaten path those droppings may be. If they were to ever look down to their feet they would see why others cringe when they enter a room, why everyone seems to hold their nose when they're around. They wonder why no one sits next to them in the restaurant or at the game. But they go through their life, failing to recognize that they were simply put on this planet to be shat upon, since they are unable to recognize that their own total lack of awareness is what forces them to change cobblers with such frequency

563001[/snapback]

Eloquently expressed, but you have once again failed to show me any Hollywood post about which Bills fans in general should be offended. I've told you what you need to do to prove your case, and you seem unwilling or unable to do it.

You're exposing your real purpose here. Try harder to conceal it and you'll last longer.

563013[/snapback]

Why would I conceal my real purpose? I'm happy to be open and straightforward about why I'm here. My purpose is to make sure that Hollywood doesn't get branded with a negative label, unless it's clear it's deserved. I realize that it's perfectly clear to you that Hollywood deserves every negative label in the book. But I don't know you well enough to simply take your unsupported word, and it's unreasonable of you to ask me to do so.

Eloquently expressed, but you have once again failed to show me any Hollywood post about which Bills fans in general should be offended. I've told you what you need to do to prove your case, and you seem unwilling or unable to do it.

563015[/snapback]

I don't believe I can make you intelligent OR aware since all others before me have clearly failed.

I don't believe I can make you intelligent OR aware since all others before me have clearly failed.

563026[/snapback]

Nor, apparently, are you capable of quoting a single troll-like Hollywood post. But apparently, you ARE capable of making up for your lack of hard facts with vehemence and emotion.

Why would I conceal my real purpose? I'm happy to be open and straightforward about why I'm here. My purpose is to make sure that Hollywood doesn't get branded with a negative label, unless it's clear it's deserved. I realize that it's perfectly clear to you that Hollywood deserves every negative label in the book. But I don't know you well enough to simply take your unsupported word, and it's unreasonable of you to ask me to do so.

563022[/snapback]

Don't waste your time, Holcomb.  AKC is interested in nothing more than endless ad hominem.

563034[/snapback]

Awwwwwww, look at the 2 cute little love birds...

<insert picture of troll in #12 jersey, and bills fan? in #10 jersey holding hands watching a sunset>

A troll is someone who visits other people's websites...

Aren't we all really visiting "other people's" websites? That is, those of us without high capacity host servers in our living rooms?

...only responds to posts about his/her team...

What else should I weigh in on? Subjects with which I'm not familiar? I'm sure you'd all really appreciate me offering my opinion of Russ Grimm's potential as an OC, right?

I have 1,700 some odd posts on this board. Either I'm talking about other stuff but my team, or you guys talk about the Patriots a lot.

...and who posts inflammatory remarks.

PPOR, please. AKC hasn't been able to produce any of these "inflammatory" remarks, and neither will you, I imagine.

In fact, the only people who consistently, routinely post inflammatory messages on this board are you and AKC, towards me. Perhaps you should reflect on this matter so that you may discover the true nature of trollishness.

Nor, apparently, are you capable of quoting a single troll-like Hollywood post. But apparently, you ARE capable of making up for your lack of hard facts with vehemence and emotion.

563053[/snapback]

The Message Board Troll looks to attract two followers:

A) Other Trolls from opposing team fan bases

B) The weakest and most naive of posters who will ignore all the evidence to the contrary and buy the Troll message that "I'm just here to talk football".

To date I have provided you with over 1700 posts done by the Troll, EACH AND EVERY ONE which deifies his own team and derides players or staff of our team. His actions are akin to showing up uninvited to someone else's Thanksgiving Dinner and spending the whole meal talking about how much better his grandmother was at roasting Turkey than the one being served.

So you claim you can't see the sun, you can't hear the jetliner taking off and you can't smell the turd stuck to your chin. This simply shows that you're one of the two types who the Troll came here looking for. Let's assume for the purpose of argument that you're the latter, the true Bill's fan who is simply under the Troll's spell and cannot recognize that the Troll owns you. That might be possible to accept, that you are simply willing to be owned by a Troll, but there's the other possibility.

You see, a true Bill's fan would cease fellating the Troll at some point. You choose instead to continue the tongue bath. Which brings us back to the first candidate the Troll looks to attract: See "A" above.