colonoscopy ?

mead107

I still don't know what the hell is wrong with me to tell you the truth. And neither do the doctors.

I've had a lot of problems in that area. Roids, recurring Abcesses, Fissures....you name it and I've had it.

They "tested" me for chrones (sp?) disease and I didn't have that.

They think it's just IBS but who knows....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It ain't so bad.  Just remember that when you drink that saline enema, mix it with some Sprite or something (clear fluids help the doc see inside your a..).

Oh yeah, after you drink it (it tastes absolutely awful, even in Sprite), stay very close to a bathroom, just like the label states.

You won't believe how much fluid can come out of your body.  It will amaze you!

I have ulcerative colitis, these things are routine now.

39844[/snapback]

any chance i can get one of those enema drinks just for kicks? I like taking a nice s#it now and then, and that sounds like it really cleans ya out.

Give me two ESPN the mags, and leave me in the crapper for a few hours. Maybe it'll clean me out.

any chance i can get one of those enema drinks just for kicks? I like taking a nice s#it now and then, and that sounds like it really cleans ya out.

Give me two ESPN the mags, and leave me in the crapper for a few hours. Maybe it'll clean me out.

40034[/snapback]

yep...that's exactly what everyone says is your problem...you're full of stevestojan. ;);)

I had a bladder infection a couple weeks back and had to go to afterhours care b/c I was burning bad.

So, this HOT young blonde fully body nurse comes walking in and asks me a few questions. She's reeeealllly friendly. No ring on her finger and she's a PA. Must be pretty bright. Yeah, I'm married but I still have these thoughts...

So, she tells me to go pee in the cup. So, I do it and she comes back in. I'm thinking "man, if only I was single...." We have a decent conversation for about 5 minutes and I'm getting ready for her to give me my perscription then she says "Oh, their is one more thing." "I'd like to check your prostrate to make sure it's not infected."

I stared at her fingers, which were about as long as Frankenstein's in my mind's eye and said point blank "Not with those meat hooks" She looked at me and seemed actually disappointed. I swear to god it seemed like it would have made her day. (they check but sticking their fingers in your stevestojaner)

Well, needless to say I didn't give her any pleasure....but, it sure was one freaky experience.

40034[/snapback]

Fleet phosphosoda enema. It'll clean you out, alright!

Yummy!

I had a bladder infection a couple weeks back and had to go to afterhours care b/c I was burning bad.

So, this HOT young blonde fully body nurse comes walking in and asks me a few questions. She's reeeealllly friendly. No ring on her finger and she's a PA. Must be pretty bright.  Yeah, I'm married but I still have these thoughts...

So, she tells me to go pee in the cup. So, I do it and she comes back in. I'm thinking "man, if only I was single...." We have a decent conversation for about 5 minutes and I'm getting ready for her to give me my perscription then she says "Oh, their is one more thing." "I'd like to check your prostrate to make sure it's not infected."

I stared at her fingers, which were about as long as Frankenstein's in my mind's eye and said point blank "Not with those meat hooks" She looked at me and seemed actually disappointed. I swear to god it seemed like it would have made her day. (they check but sticking their fingers in your stevestojaner)

Well, needless to say I didn't give her any pleasure....but, it sure was one freaky experience.

40189[/snapback]

Hey , don't knock it. I had to get my prostate checked and it was a female young 30-something doctor. real nice looking. Then she had her hot physician assistant in the room to observe. I got all flushed with embarrassment but dropped 'em, laid on my side, and took it like a man. You know what? she did a great job (well, as good as that exam can feel!). The time before that it was a large male doctor with like a 6 inch long finger and that hurt like he!!. I'll take the embarrassment and the woman every time.

I had a colonoscopy earlier this year. I'm 35, but my dad has had problems with polyps for years (he just had another colonoscopy last week), and colon cancer runs in my family.

The doctor found I had a large hemorrhoid, nothing else. We named it Keyshawn. ;)

My physician said "you're fine. See you in seven years".

Mike

oh, see, i thought these were like super special enemas... the one before the colonoscopy? If its just a regular ol' enema, I'll pass.

40308[/snapback]

:D:D:D:lol: