Herm Edwards going to KC

Did anyone hear him at the KC press conference?  :doh:

This guy makes George Bush sound coherent.

560291[/snapback]

Living in this area, I am certain that you already knew that he is a blithering idiot. Sadly, the jests will be a better team because of his departure.

The good news is that the Chiefs will be going down the toilet.

Living in this area, I am certain that you already knew that he is a blithering idiot. Sadly, the jests will be a better team because of his departure.

560303[/snapback]

Honestly I don't think I've ever heard him talk for more than ten seconds before. I knew he was bad, but OMG....now I understand those BANG! cartoons that rip on him so badly.

I'm sad to see him and his clock managment skills leave the AFC East.

560303[/snapback]

Gotta hate those playoff appearences in three of Edward's six years... :doh:

Gotta hate those playoff appearences in three of Edward's six years... :doh:

560310[/snapback]

Look a bit closer sic. One was due to the Bills collapse against 3rd stringers. Another was because of a 53 yard kick. He ran a talented team to the ground. Jest fans are ecstatic about his departure. The guy is a huckster and a farce.

Wait and see.

Look a bit closer sic. One was due to the Bills collapse against 3rd stringers. Another was because of a 53 yard kick. He ran a talented team to the ground. Jest fans are ecstatic about his departure. The guy is a huckster and a farce.

Wait and see.

560311[/snapback]

Well, I won't contest your intimate evaluation of Herm. You are much closer to the situation than I.

But it's hard not to like his persona. Was he just a polished phony? I thought he tried to do well, but if he was a charlatan, ugh...

Well, I won't contest your intimate evaluation of Herm. You are much closer to the situation than I.

But it's hard not to like his persona. Was he just a polished phony? I thought he tried to do well, but if he was a charlatan, ugh...

560357[/snapback]

First of all sic, you are simply a superior poster. You are nothing less than a complete asset to this board. Period.

That said, let me clarify. Edwards is a good man. He is a bad coach. Did you know that he has taken Woody Johnson (of Johnson and Johnson) to task and told him (via the media) "if you don't like the job I'm doing, fire me?"

He is actually paid to do motivational speaking. I know this because he spoke to the company for which my wife works. THAT is his gig, not managing the clock. He has a good thing going, but it will soon collapse, or so I see it.

To put it as clearly as I can, I would rather have Mike Mularkey as headcoach than Herm Edwards.