How about Mike Ditka?

That's what my wife said the other day regarding the Bills...now, you need to know, she knows little about football and cares even less...after I was done laughing, I asked her why he would be a good fit...her reply was "because I've heard of him"...I immediately asked her if she ever posted on TSW.

That's what my wife said the other day regarding the Bills...now, you need to know, she knows little about football and cares even less...after I was done laughing, I asked her why he would be a good fit...her reply was "because I've heard of him"...I immediately asked her if she ever posted on TSW.

555230[/snapback]

Didn't Ditka do some Viagara commercials? Maybe it's a subliminal message.

555230[/snapback]

I bet she likes "shiny things" a lot.

:lol:

555230[/snapback]

Maybe he would be willing to help Modrak and Levy run the draft. We really dont need all those picks. Do we? :lol::lol: