Get Real

Tolstoy

Many of you are talking about what a disaster this new management structure will be. An octogenarian (80 year old) as GM, a trickster as coach, etc.

Get a clue. Football is not a science requirings M.A.'s and Ph.D.'s. It requires experience, savvy, foresight, and leadership. Marv Levy has all of those. Can he identify a good DE? A good WR? A good OL? I'll bet he can, especially with capable scouts. Can he bring confidence and stability to the entire organization? You bet.

What the hell. TD was hailed as the football genius when he blazed into town. Look where that got him.

As for MM, give the guy a chance. For Pete's sake. He has coached two years, one of them a winning season (with questionable talent to boot).

Repeat after me: Football is not a science. Football is not a science. Football is not a science.

My take is that TD was with the Bills for 5 years and for whatever reason, the team never made the playoffs and had a losing record over his tenure. How much more time could you give him? A change had to be made. And no one knows if this will work, but what choice do we have? Let them have a chance to prove Ralph's moves were right or wrong.