If Dwight Adams returns......

Tom

:doh:

554293[/snapback]

And your point is ..............?????

Not to start a political discussion, but how old was Reagan during his first admin? And how old is Bush now? I'm just guessing, but I'm pretty sure that most U.S. Presidents held office during their late 60s early 70s. Just an observation!

Not to start a political discussion, but how old was Reagan during his first admin?  And how old is Bush now?  I'm just guessing, but I'm pretty sure that most U.S. Presidents held office during their late 60s early 70s.  Just an observation!

554298[/snapback]

Oh NO! move to PPP before it's too late! I hear drooling...

Yeah, well remember what those grandpas on hot wheels did to the biker dudes in the diner parking lot a few years back on the commercial. :doh:

Marv doesn't have to open a 55 gallon drum of whup-ass to improve things here. He's not going to coach - he's going to coach the coach, AND find this team some talent for the coaches to work with.

its amazing that people like levy and ralphie are still so active and still have their wits.just look at the two owners of the new york giants that died this year.then you see a87 year old man up at the podium saying he is the president and wants to clean up this mess.............and he apologizes to the fans for the whole sign mess wtg ralphie!

Don't get me wrong -- i realize age is a factor in EITHER direction! You also wouldn't draft an 18 yo QB (well, I would hope not anyway!). That said, talent is talent. I'll re-state what I wrote earlier -- I think the team might be better served with Marv (and Dwight) in a CONSULTANT position. The Marv thing -- yeah, it'll happen. The Dwight thing -- probably not. Sad. :doh:

Don't get me wrong -- i realize age is a factor in EITHER direction!  You also wouldn't draft an 18 yo QB (well, I would hope not anyway!).  That said, talent is talent.  I'll re-state what I wrote earlier -- I think the team might be better served with Marv (and Dwight) in a CONSULTANT position.  The Marv thing -- yeah, it'll happen.  The Dwight thing -- probably not.  Sad.  :lol:

Too bad.......... I'd love to see Dwight back..

Not to start a political discussion, but how old was Reagan during his first admin?  And how old is Bush now?  I'm just guessing, but I'm pretty sure that most U.S. Presidents held office during their late 60s early 70s.  Just an observation!

554298[/snapback]

Yeah, but there is no way being the leader of the free world can be as hard as being an NFL GM or scout.