Dear Mr. Wilson

PTS

Dear Mr. Wilson:

As long as they're not nosebleeds, save his seats for me - I'm looking to upgrade.

Thanks

553917[/snapback]

Seats are in 315. Not that great. I'm sure you'll get a great selection this season.

Dear Mr. Wilson,

Go Sabres!

Sincerely,

Former Season Ticket Holder

553908[/snapback]

Dear Mr. Wilson- don't worry, somebody else will buy his tickets, even though he'll try to come back next time the Sabres drop back to back games, or don't play his favorite goalie

I won't give up my seasons - i've had them too long, but I am not going to be excited about them

i don't think ralph really knows what the public is thinking.........he didn't even know about security taking away signs, etc. until some monday morning when he happened to pick the sports page he said

if i thought there was some way of reaching him, i would have sent a letter or email.......i did that with john butler and he called me back to talk football with me for half an hour

Dear Mr. Wilson,  He's not taking his prozac. -Dr Keith

554030[/snapback]

There's no need for prozac since I won't be jerked around by an organization that has a history of losing minus a few winning seasons every decade or so.

Ralph is the problem. He's the only one that's been here from day one.

Let me preview what next season will be like...

1. We sign some quality Free Agents.

2. We draft a flashy name.

3. We'll be hyped to be an AFC contender.

4. We look decent in the pre-season.

5. We'll get our hopes high during the regular season.

6. Finally, we'll come crashing down again.

7. Ralph calls a press conference to say he's gonna give MM another chance.

I rather take my chances with the Sabres who at least have always been decent. Maybe I'd think differently if I had great season tickets, but I don't so I won't.

There's no need for prozac since I won't be jerked around by an organization that has a history of losing minus a few winning seasons every decade or so.

5. We'll get our hopes high during the playoffs.

6. Finallu, we'll blow it again.

I rather take my chances with the Sabres who at least have always been decent. Maybe I'd think differently if I had great season tickets, but I don't so I won't.

554146[/snapback]

If it makes you feel any better, I doubt we'll sign any quality free agents or be hyped as an AFC contender for years. See! You're wrong, things are different! :huh:

554146[/snapback]

Thanks...open up a few spots for some "non-fairweather" fans!

Dear Mr. Wilson,

Go Sabres!

Sincerely,

Former Season Ticket Holder

553908[/snapback]

Listen I love the Sabres and the Bills like you do....have you forgotten that there is only 1/2 of the season gone in the NHL?

About 3 months ago, Darcy was called a bumb who had no clue, now he is hailed for what, not being aggressive in the FA market to get a blueliner and so far he has had some luck on the way? I wouldnt be one bit suprised if the Sabres tailed off a bit in the 2nd half.

Give things time. If Marv is the GM, lets see what happens in the offseason.

And just be a fan. Enjoy going to games, enjoy making friends here on TBD. To me thats more then 1/2 of the fun.

554146[/snapback]

Yep, keep telling yourself that while you watch the Sabres! lol :doh:

You know...SPEAKING of the Sabres...

Werent these the exact same comments we had about them before they began playing? The owner is a cheap bastard who doesnt care. The coach is a dumb ex-player who doesnt know what he's doing. The Sabres dont know how to draft, our GM is an idiot.

Just sayin' you never know until they play the game.

You know...SPEAKING of the Sabres...

Werent these the exact same comments we had about them before they began playing?  The owner is a cheap bastard who doesnt care.  The coach is a dumb ex-player who doesnt know what he's doing.  The Sabres dont know how to draft, our GM is an idiot.

Just sayin' you never know until they play the game.

554309[/snapback]

Amen!