Tom Modrak

Keander

In the press conference Ralph practically ordered Tom Modrak to be in Buffalo more next season. Although Buffalo is a nice place and has quite a nice waterfall nearby, I can't see that being much fun for someone from Jacksonville. Especially someone with health problems.

Bearing in mind that he is a friend of TD. Will he resign?

In the press conference Ralph practically ordered Tom Modrak to be in Buffalo more next season. Although Buffalo is a nice place and has quite a nice waterfall nearby, I can't see that being much fun for someone from Jacksonville. Especially someone with health problems.

553450[/snapback]

It sounds like Modrak will be primarily responsible for college scouting, but Ralph didn't go into other duties that he will be responsible for. Maybe he will have more input on pro player evaluation.

553450[/snapback]

I wasn't aware of "health problems". What's the scoop?

It's clear from the PC that Ralph has been reading the papers lately. Maybe the reference to Modrak's being in Buffalo more was meant to appease the media who had made mention of Modrak's residence in Jacksonville as a reason why he may not be willing to stay on with the team in some capacity.

i'm starting to wonder why Modrak would even stay - his buddy got sh---canned, gets unceremoniously passed over for the GM job, and gets lectured like a school girl by Ralph during the PC for not being in Buffalo more.