cmon ralphie fire em'

JAMIEBUF12

they say ralph is meeting with mike right now and it is not going well for mike they are arguing over which coaches to keep!please ralph fire mike!

551024[/snapback]

Stay low and jab Mr. Wilson!

Stick and move!

Always keep your chin down!

this same phrase has been posted all over this board in several different threads already

551034[/snapback]

well sorry i was just typing it when i heard claytons report on espn.he said the meeting was still happening and it wasnt going well like everybody thought it was.the meeting was supposed to be over a while ago and its not.didnt mean to double post or anything.

well sorry i was just typing it when i heard claytons report on espn.he said the meeting was still happening and it wasnt going well like everybody thought it was.the meeting was supposed to be over a while ago and its not.didnt mean to double post or anything.

551044[/snapback]

You can if you want to, Sweetie. B-)

they say ralph is meeting with mike right now and it is not going well for mike they are arguing over which coaches to keep!please ralph fire mike!

551024[/snapback]

The fact that the meeting has lasted this long is a disgrace. The biggest no brainer in the world is to fire this clown. Regarding the GM, how can we fire the bank robber and promote the get away driver? Ralph will never learn "you get what you paid for!"

The fact that the meeting has lasted this long is a disgrace. The biggest no brainer in the world is to fire this clown. Regarding the GM, how can we fire the bank robber and promote the get away driver? Ralph will never learn "you get what you paid for!"

551216[/snapback]

15-20 minutes!! LIES I TELL U LIES!!!!!!!