More of the same with Modrak?

turftoe

I guess I just don't get it. Modrak essentially ran our drafts and now we promote him? Are we really making much of a change? Who actually decided on picking Roscoe Parrish anyway? Was it Modrak or Donahoe? By keeping MM, are we going to see the same play calling next year? With Miami on the rise and New England returning strong, I just don't see us making any ground. Will free agents want to come to Buffalo with this set up? So many questions and hardly a good answer. I guess it's time to root for the Sabres.

I guess I just don't get it.  Modrak essentially ran our drafts and now we promote him?  Are we really making much of a change?  Who actually decided on picking Roscoe Parrish anyway?  Was it Modrak or Donahoe?  By keeping MM, are we going to see the same play calling next year?  With Miami on the rise and New England returning strong, I just don't see us making any ground.  Will free agents want to come to Buffalo with this set up?  So many questions and hardly a good answer.  I guess it's time to root for the Sabres.

550976[/snapback]

You'll just have to wait and see.....its called patience, and its a virtue

I guess I just don't get it.  Modrak essentially ran our drafts and now we promote him?  Are we really making much of a change?  Who actually decided on picking Roscoe Parrish anyway?  Was it Modrak or Donahoe?  By keeping MM, are we going to see the same play calling next year?  With Miami on the rise and New England returning strong, I just don't see us making any ground.  Will free agents want to come to Buffalo with this set up?  So many questions and hardly a good answer.  I guess it's time to root for the Sabres.

550976[/snapback]

Inside info says - Modark is GM, Levy is Pres/consultant, - AVP out, Kelly if he wants to put in the hours (but prob not going to go for it), and Levy will take the time to look over the org and select/right the ship and ship captain. We'll see - tomorrow at 3. One other thing, Kelly has spurnned requests in the past.

Now this may be all "common knowledge" to us here, but it is indeed the most official there is right now. First things first - and that is GM. All else is speculation. ie even Ralph doesnt know right now.

Coaches take a bit of time. Look at the Herm Edwards situation. KC is going to have to give pick(s) for him if they want him. And with Williams off the table, there is going to be some shuffling. Should be another off season that is more exciting than the regular season!!

So allow me to be the first (??) to say, Get 'er done TM.

550976[/snapback]

Number two doesn't call the shots. It's presumtuous to assume that Donohoe was nothing more than a rubber stamp for Modrak. Give the guy a break!