JP Losman Not a Model

The Avenger

Just got my Bills Pro Shop catalog in the mail this afternoon with JP Losman, Lee Evans and Tim Anderson(?) modeling all sorts of Bills gear.

Losman is not a model - he looks completely stoned! Reminds me of the kid who pumps gas just to have enough money to buy new video games - a complete slacker.

If you get a chance to look at the catalog it's worth it - those are some terrible pictures!

Just got my Bills Pro Shop catalog in the mail this afternoon with JP Losman, Lee Evans and Tim Anderson(?) modeling all sorts of Bills gear.

Losman is not a model - he looks completely stoned! Reminds me of the kid who pumps gas just to have enough money to buy new video games - a complete slacker.

If you get a chance to look at the catalog it's worth it - those are some terrible pictures!

39018[/snapback]

Any good merchandise??

39018[/snapback]

He was told what to wear and how to wear it. He was totally embarrassed. And yes......Cindy and I HEARD this from his own lips. Just so happened to have him sign the cover, too. So there. :doh:

39018[/snapback]

That's Mark Campbell, Lawyer Milloy, & J.P. Losman.

:doh:

39018[/snapback]

?? mine has lawyer milloy, mark campbell, and i'm not sure who the third is, losman maybe?

That's Mark Campbell, Lawyer Milloy, & J.P. Losman.

:doh:

39039[/snapback]

My bad - I saw Losman and figured it was the top 3 rookies who were drafted to model the gear. Milloy and Campbell are OK, but Losman looks like he really does not want to be there. When you're a first round QB I guess you have to be the face of the team whether you like it or not.

I was so looking forward to him being able to play this year.....hopefully the 2nd half....I think he's got the atitude and skills...he will be exciting!

We win next week, and the next game and WE ARE RIGHT BACK IN IT!

don't give up, don't ever give up. Go Bills!!!