What have we accomplished?

SethinShelby

So this year we were suppose to compete for a playoff spot. We were suppose to have a great defense and special teams and run the ball. We were suppose to develop our young quarterback. Instead we take two steps back after a huge letdown in the final game last year.

JP has hardly any more onfield experience than at the beginning of this year. Our defense has went downhill. I could see if JP was the complete reason for our inability to compete this year but he was not. So now we are even further behind in his progress. We have nothing at all to play for and he still is not getting experience. He is supposedly hurt. I'm tired of Buffalo being Spin City. Nobody knows the truth about anything. There really is no real honest straight forward explanation for anything that happens in the organization.

We need to clean house because we might be worse off now than we were in G. Williams last year here. We have not made any strides forward. We have hardly any wins this year and we have one win against the jets and one win against the texans. Half our wins this year may come from two of the 4 worst teams in the NFL. 1 road win maybe 2. This franshise is just getting absurd. I love the Bills but what is happening to us?

What have we learned?!!!!!! Lot's I'd say.

We know the defense is bad and needs to be rebuilt.

We know that the OL is bad and needs more talent.

We know that McGahee is not a top five running back and looks more like T. Henry than L. Thomlinson.

We know that JP Losman won't be ready for another 2-3 years.

We know that Holcomb is serviceable as a "don't lose it QB" but won't win the SB anytime soon.

We know the coaching staff thinks too much.

We know Wilson is concerned about the state of his football team. i.e. the Moulds debacle. Whether that translates into changes will be answered next year.

We know N. Clements is not good enough to be paid the highest of all CBs.

We know M. Williams isn't good enough to be paid his salary.

Lastly, the team is a wreck happening right in front of us and only major changes will make it better.

April's Special in Buffalo

"Moorman's 45.63 average this season is a team record and Lindell, 25 of 31 this season and 66 of 83 for his Bills career, is the team's most accurate kicker ever."

I wonder if a ST Coach has ever been elevated to HC.

Here's some other things we learned:

Jerry Gray hasn't learned much while out on his own without GW and DL.

Tim Krumrie is probably the best DT we have.

Unfortunately, he doesn't suit up for games anymore.

Drew Bledsoe wasn't the answer and neither is Kelly Holcomb.

We probably never will find out if JP is the answer as long as MM is at the helm.

Five straight years without a single December-to-Remember makes most people hungry for the return of Professional Football to Buffalo.

I think this year's squad and coaches would have had a tough time playing against the Bills teams of the mid 70's. :w00t:

That's an insult to Henry.

546211[/snapback]

aww boo hoo to travis, poor travis, im sure that if he ever saw that comment he'd be too high to remember it, thats if he has the time between puffin the cheeba and molesting young girls, but poor travis

The development of Terrance McGee

The development of Angelo Crowell

An improved kicking game

Unfortunately those 3 accomplishments are overshadowed by many more setbacks

546193[/snapback]

i agree, there are more negatives than positives, but if you are truely looking for the positives than i think there are some.

- We now have a stud linebacker in crowell, this gives us more versitility with personel

- we know McGee is one of if not the best player on our team

- jason peters could be a hell of a tackle

- ryan denney is showing a lot of improvement based on his numbers with the limited time he has been in the game

- we know that lee evans is capable of being a number 1 wide receiver if moulds isnt here

- i think losman looks a lot better now than some of the early games, i dont know why he isnt playing but you cant argue that he isnt at least a little better, and thats all you can ask for is improvement

- i look at the nate clements horrible play this year as a positive because now we know that we dont have to sign him to big money if we dont want to, he isnt one of the best corners in the league, and at least now he wont fool us.