Who is RW consulting with?

jahnyc

I know RW has been around a long time and has many relationships, but in Houston the owner of the Texans has retained Reeves as a consultant. Apparently, JJ has been providing consulting services to a number of teams. Who is RW consulting with? If RW is doing this quietly, great. Otherwise, I am not so sure that TD will be let go.

I know RW has been around a long time and has many relationships, but in Houston the owner of the Texans has retained Reeves as a consultant.  Apparently, JJ has been providing consulting services to a number of teams.  Who is RW consulting with?  If RW is doing this quietly, great.  Otherwise, I am not so sure that TD will be let go.

543790[/snapback]

I have it on good authority its one of the following:

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

or

Ed Kilgore....

or

SDS....

but probably a combination of AD and CTM....

Really--a cab driver told me....

I know RW has been around a long time and has many relationships, but in Houston the owner of the Texans has retained Reeves as a consultant.  Apparently, JJ has been providing consulting services to a number of teams.  Who is RW consulting with?  If RW is doing this quietly, great.  Otherwise, I am not so sure that TD will be let go.

543790[/snapback]

Me- and I told him to keep Mularkey, Donahoe, and Mike Williams

Hunches:

Marv Levy- trusts the guy

NFL friends- Lamar Hunt, Al Davis, Bud Adams, other old guard cronies - Isn't this how he landed TD?

Reporters- Larry Felser possibly

Others- Russ Brandon, Van Pelt, Kelly?

544001[/snapback]

Why would he consult with a reporter?

Guest BackInDaDay
cause alot of comic book heroes doubled as newspaper people.

544035[/snapback]

Ya know, I gotta good feelin 'bout this kid. :lol:

Glad you came in off the ledge! 0:)