Lenny P Chat

Rico

Mikey.C(Lackawanna): Will Eric Moulds be back in Buffalo next season?

Len Pasquarelli: a lot will depend on what happens in the front office and with the coaching staff . . . but i think it will be difficult to bring him back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey(Lackawanna NY): Will the Bills franchise Nate Clements?And where do you rank Terrance McGee as a CB?

Len Pasquarelli: again, a lot will depend on who's calling the shots in buffalo . . .i think they will use the franchise tag on clements . . . it's notable that the franchise number at several positions, including cornerback, will actually be lower in '06 than in '05 . . . as for mcgee, very nice, developing player . . . has turned himself into a guy who was just viewed as a special teams playre when he came into the league, now a very good cover guy

Rumor has the franchise tag for Cbs at approx. $6 million....no way you can't tag Clements.

543684[/snapback]

I think you should send a copy of you salary cap stuff to Ralph Wilson before he hires his next GM. If guys can go from the broadcast booth to manager & coaching jobs, why can't we get a GM off the internet.

Mikey.C(Lackawanna): Will Eric Moulds be back in Buffalo next season?

Len Pasquarelli: a lot will depend on what happens in the front office and with the coaching staff . . . but i think it will be difficult to bring him back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey(Lackawanna NY): Will the Bills franchise Nate Clements?And where do you rank Terrance McGee as a CB?

Len Pasquarelli: again, a lot will depend on who's calling the shots in buffalo . . .i think they will use the franchise tag on clements . . . it's notable that the franchise number at several positions, including cornerback, will actually be lower in '06 than in '05 . . . as for mcgee, very nice, developing player . . . has turned himself into a guy who was just viewed as a special teams playre when he came into the league, now a very good cover guy

543344[/snapback]

The Bills will franchise me, and I will be a rich man