Worse win in Buffalo Bills history

bluv

for now it will seem that all we will need will be a few fixes here and there and a QB switch and we will be all set. Then next year with the same crew and it's pathetic playcalling with Holcomb starting and dinking the ball all over the field putting up good stats against weak teams. What if the D picks up with Spikes returning and McGahee plays like he did last year; we would be 2004 all over again going 9-7, just missing the playoffs looking forward to promise in 2007.

for now it will seem that all we will need will be a few fixes here and there and a QB switch and we will be all set. Then next year with the same crew and it's pathetic playcalling with Holcomb starting and dinking the ball all over the field putting up good stats against weak teams. What if the D picks up with Spikes returning and McGahee plays like he did last year; we would be 2004 all over again going 9-7, just missing the playoffs looking forward to promise in 2007.

543059[/snapback]

Seriously, how could that win set us back two years? Gotta keep the faith

The worst win in team history was in 1988 against the New York Jets, in OT, to clinch the AFC East title. That victory spurred a decade-long string of successful Bills teams, but ultimately resulted in nothing more than four straight Super Bowl losses, and the butt-end of many jokes. Looking back on all the hardships we endured through the 90's, that win in '88 was the catalyst of all the pain.

Losing is always better. :lol:

543059[/snapback]

This has to be one of the dumbest posts of the entire year. Go back in your hole please.

543059[/snapback]

Yup! But the sheep keep bleating.

He kinda does have a point in a way. I'm really not gushing over this win because I have a bad feeling that Mike will still be here......calling bad plays and playing QB games. I just dont have a good feeling about this staff. I swear Donahoe has Ralph in some sort of mind control right now. He is like the son of satan.

The worst win in team history was in 1988 against the New York Jets, in OT, to clinch the AFC East title.  That victory spurred a decade-long string of successful Bills teams, but ultimately resulted in nothing more than four straight Super Bowl losses, and the butt-end of many jokes.  Looking back on all the hardships we endured through the 90's, that win in '88 was the catalyst of all the pain.

Losing is always better.  :D

543318[/snapback]

I have heard it said on TBD early in the season that if a guy (ie Holcomb) probably can't lead you to a Superbowl win then you cut him. 9-7, 10-6 are worthless if you aren't going to win the Superbowl.

So yes, that historic OT win and the long string of low draft choices that ensued (all in vain) was indeed the beginning of the darkest chapter in Bills history.

543059[/snapback]

THWAP! Back to the front!

543059[/snapback]

You know, you're right!

I now wish I had never been to all those playoff games in the 1990's, and especially that game against Houston.......we were just going to lose in the long run anyway.

543059[/snapback]

I agree 100% If any of you f@ckers listened to yourself after the Miami game, we were doomed, now were 5-10 another year of not makin the playoffs and everything is just fine 'cause we beat the Bungles......dont change a thing, 4-12 is gonna be just fine with us......you go you silver haired fox!!!!!

543059[/snapback]

Mularkey's first year as a HC was a godsend. Start 0-4 and finish off very strong, many coaches start off worse. Perhaps this made him arrogant as he feels he is the best motivator. Now he has been shot back down to earth in a mediocre season.

He will make better calls next year, and hopefully will have the freedom to bring players he feels fit his system.

It doesn't take much for a sh-- team to develop into a good team, there is no fixed formula.

543059[/snapback]

Is Oxford lovely in the spring ?

I agree 100% If any of you f@ckers listened to yourself after the Miami game, we were doomed, now were 5-10 another year of not makin the playoffs and everything is just fine 'cause we beat the Bungles......dont change a thing, 4-12 is gonna be just fine with us......you go you silver haired fox!!!!!

First off the Bungle aren't the Bungles anymore and it was a good win. However everything is not OK because we won on Saturday and I think we all know this team has some areas to address this offseason. Beating good teams on the road is NEVER a bad thing, save the dumbass posts for the BuffaloBills.com message board. Most of us had to find refuge over here from you geniuses in the first place.

Mularkey's first year as a HC was a godsend.  Start 0-4 and finish off very strong, many coaches start off worse.  Perhaps this made him arrogant as he feels he is the best motivator.  Now he has been shot back down to earth in a mediocre season.

He will make better calls next year, and hopefully will have the freedom to bring players he feels fit his system.

It doesn't take much for a sh-- team to develop into a good team, there is no fixed formula.

543728[/snapback]

He had a bad season....take that for what its worth. The OL will be fixed, and so will the DL....if only it were that easy to get WGR off the air

He had a bad season....take that for what its worth. The OL will be fixed, and so will the DL....if only it were that easy to get WGR off the air

543731[/snapback]

This OL will be better next year with an extra year on it's belt plus a few upgrades - Mike williams

This DL will get better as well (hopefully) but we severly need an upgrade.

My guess is TD will get some decent players on both sides, i don't think RW will fire him.

First off the Bungle aren't the Bungles anymore and it was a good win.  However everything is not OK because we won on Saturday and I think we all know this team has some areas to address this offseason.  Beating good teams on the road is NEVER a bad thing, save the dumbass posts for the BuffaloBills.com message board.  Most of us had to find refuge over here from you geniuses in the first place.

543730[/snapback]

I think the Bungles arent the Bungles 'til they prove otherwise. I was out with friends Sat. And I had a GREAT time and believe me that was NOT a bad win! I am genuinely concerned about next year. And Ive never been to BuffaloBills.com but if they show the same amount of knowledge and insight as I do I may have to check them out.

Peace out Stl

I think the Bungles arent the Bungles 'til they prove otherwise. I was out with friends Sat. And I had a GREAT time and believe me that was NOT a bad win! I am genuinely concerned about next year. And Ive never been to BuffaloBills.com but if they show the same amount of knowledge and insight as I do I may have to check them out.

Peace out Stl

543743[/snapback]

Dont be concerned- just drink heartily, and enjoy the ballgame