Week 17 championship QB troubles!

Buftex

This is the reason that you should not have your leauge championship in week 17:

I just clinched a "Super Bowl" spot for next week, the last week of the season. My problem now is, I have Carson Palmer and David Garrard as my two QB's. Now, after saying he would be out for the rest of the season, initially, it sounds like there is a chance that Byron Leftwhich may start next week. On top of that, Carson Palmer (my "team") injured his groin against the Bills, and there is speculation that he may not play next week, at Kansas City. Even if he does, he likely won't play the whole game. My dilema now is, which of these QB's to pick up, and start next week:

Chris Simms vs New Orleans

Kyle Boller @ Clevland

John Kitna @ Kansas City

Josh McCown @ Indianapolis

Leftwhich is also a free agent (I cut him a few weeks ago), but given the uncertainty of who will start for Jacksonville, and how much they will play, I am inclined to stay away from him.

The only two playing for any type of playoff positioning are Simms and Kitna. I would jump on Kitna, but he has barely played at all, the entire season, going up against one of the toughest home teams, who are also playing for a playoff spot!

This is the reason that you should not have your leauge championship in week 17:

I just clinched a "Super Bowl" spot for next week, the last week of the season.  My problem now is, I have Carson Palmer and David Garrard as my two QB's.  Now, after saying he would be out for the rest of the season, initially, it sounds like there is a chance that Byron Leftwhich may start next week.  On top of that, Carson Palmer (my "team") injured his groin against the Bills, and there is speculation that he may not play next week, at Kansas City.  Even if he does, he likely won't play the whole game.  My dilema now is, which of these QB's to pick up, and start next week:

Chris Simms vs New Orleans

Kyle Boller @ Clevland

John Kitna @ Kansas City

Josh McCown @ Indianapolis

Leftwhich is also a free agent (I cut him a few weeks ago), but given the uncertainty of who will start for Jacksonville, and how much they will play, I am inclined to stay away from him. 

The only two playing for any type of playoff positioning are Simms and Kitna.  I would jump on Kitna, but he has barely played at all, the entire season, going up against one of the toughest home teams, who are also playing for a playoff spot!

543001[/snapback]

Chris Simms :D

The kid is a better QB than anybody thought he'd be. This is a must win for the Buc's. The Game is in Tampa.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.