Meathead Mularkey must go.

Wiz

If this game hasn't proven he's in over his head, I don't know will.  RW PLEASE allow Meathead to call plays for Madden 06 and NOT the Bills.  You're killing us!!!!!

535261[/snapback]

The guys at EA Sports probably want MM gone just because it's damn near impossible to even program his plays into a video game.

If this game hasn't proven he's in over his head, I don't know will.  RW PLEASE allow Meathead to call plays for Madden 06 and NOT the Bills.  You're killing us!!!!!

535261[/snapback]

oh come on..24 secs left in the 1st half--2 timeouts left--balll near midfield--ya GOTTA let it run down to 10 secs so Denver doesnt have time to get the ball back;)<_<;)

535261[/snapback]

Well...It was LONG before this Game that I realized Mularkey had to go...But this Game does prove this Team is exactly the same Team it has been all year...Exactly the same...This HC can do nothing to improve the performace on the Field...And his comments to the ESPN guys that all he can ask of his Players is to play hard and try to improve just shows what a wishy-washy personality Mularkey has...

Get away from my Bills Mularkey...Please just go away... <_<

It sounds like TD and MM did some good politicking with the announcing crew. They're total TD and MM apologists. SHUT THE F UP!!! How many games has Stirling Sharpe watched!!! This team is not going in the right direction!!!

Challenging a 8" spot after the placement had been measured just before raises stupidity to a new high....unbelievable

535321[/snapback]

But look at it this way: if you challenge and win, you get the ball on downs. If you don't challenge, first down inside the 20, and you're truly screwed. So challenge the spot, and hope the ref !@#$s up the review. What do you have to lose at this point?

But look at it this way: if you challenge and win, you get the ball on downs.  If you don't challenge, first down inside the 20, and you're truly screwed.  So challenge the spot, and hope the ref !@#$s up the review.  What do you have to lose at this point?

535346[/snapback]

There is absolutely no way the spot will change when the guy lands ball first, its a no brainer, so you are reduced to hoping the refs screw up, which I wouldn't put past this crew, but you gotta be kidding, that challenge quailifies for and people do stupid things commercial!

It sounds like TD and MM did some good politicking with the announcing crew.  They're total TD and MM apologists.  SHUT THE F UP!!!  How many games has Stirling Sharpe watched!!!  This team is not going in the right direction!!!

535332[/snapback]

What is even funnier is the fact that Sharpe has been ripping the Bills a new a-hole on The NFL Network all Season long...In fact... before tonight I felt he was one of the most critical concerning the Bills and their Play...

The comment tonight that TD and MM will build this into the strongest Team Buffalo has ever seen may have been the most rediculous comment I have heard by a Football Announcer in My Life...Here they are talking about being behind only Arizona in missing The Playoffs, then Sharpe makes a comment like that?

Sounds to me like Sharpe has his own cooler in the Booth tonight...Because those are the comments of someone with a heck of a buzz... <_<

There is absolutely no way the spot will change when the guy lands ball first, its a no brainer, so you are reduced to hoping the refs screw up, which I wouldn't put past this crew, but you gotta be kidding, that challenge quailifies for and people do stupid things commercial!

535355[/snapback]

But IF YOU DON'T...first down inside the twenty and you're !@#$ed. If you challenge and lose, first down inside the twenty and you're down a time-out you won't need anyway because you're !@#$ed. If you challenge and somehow win...YOU get the first down at about the 20, keep Denver from scoring, and you actually have a chance of NOT being !@#$ed.

So which of these scenarios gives you the best chance to win? Probably the one that gives you ANY sort of chance of not being !@#$ed...i.e. challenging the call, even if that challenge relies on the 1 in 10000 chance that the officials blow the obvious call in review. NOT challenging the spot would have been stupid, since challenging was really the only thing that gave even the slightest prayer of winning the game.

Of course, the reason it came down to that challenge is because of every other stupid call Mularkey made up to that point. Sure, he's an idjimit. Just not for that challenge.