Has there been a worse tackling team than Chiefs?

GG

Keep crying in the Bills cereal. There are plenty of worse showings out there lately. (and I don't care how the refs call that review)

Wasn't Tampa one of the best teams in the NFL lately?

Keep crying in the Bills cereal.  There are plenty of worse showings out there lately. (and I don't care how the refs call that review)

Wasn't Tampa one of the best teams in the NFL lately?

535097[/snapback]

Actually, I was wondering when the Bills traded their entire defense to KC.

And KC got absolutely screwed, blued, and tattooed on Amani Toomer's "touchdown" run. Yes, the tackling sucked again. Yes, when you have a guy who's down on one knee (okay, "one lower leg from the ankle to the kneecap), you should be able to put him ALL the way down. Nevertheless, he was down. :o Some point this coming week, KC's going to get an "Ah, sh--...our bad" memo from the league...

Some point this coming week, KC's going to get an "Ah, sh--...our bad" memo from the league...

535100[/snapback]

Provided that they'll be able to tackle someone on the next series to prevent another TD.

Actually, I was wondering when the Bills traded their entire defense to KC. 

And KC got absolutely screwed, blued, and tattooed on Amani Toomer's "touchdown" run.  Yes, the tackling sucked again.  Yes, when you have a guy who's down on one knee (okay, "one lower leg from the ankle to the kneecap), you should be able to put him ALL the way down.  Nevertheless, he was down:o  Some point this coming week, KC's going to get an "Ah, sh--...our bad" memo from the league...

535100[/snapback]

I disagree. I thought the replay was inconclusive. One of those plays that the call on the field has to stick.