the spread tonight is Denver - 8 1/2

OnTheRocks

if i were a betting man, i would be all over the Bills getting 8.5 at home on a frigid night before a sold out crowd.

i don't care how bad they have played in recent weeks,.. the Bills will cover 8.5!

534798[/snapback]

This much I agree with.

Its like last week, Eagles got EMBARASSED on Monday night at home vs Seattle. The next week vs the Giants, they played hard, tough football and covered. I can see the same from Buffalo tonight.

Its 9 on bodog... Most people have money on the bills cuz its -115, keep in mind though, the broncos may be a better team than the pats, and what kind of showing did we put on last week? We could easily be beat by 14 or more. Depends on how much balls our coach and team has. I think our coach sent a message to the players in last weeks game and tookk anysteam out of their hearts when he punted on 4th and 1 from the pats 45 rather than go for it when your down by 14. I want to see Mularkey gamble a little bit tonight. Throw tradition out the window.

I think our  coach sent a  message to the players in last weeks game and tookk anysteam out of their hearts when he punted on 4th and 1 from the pats 45 rather than go for it when your down by 14.  I want to see Mularkey gamble a little bit tonight.  Throw tradition out the window.

534849[/snapback]

Balls to the wall and throwing caution to the wind....I am in favor of.

QB sneaks on 1st and goal from the 9 with a fake to FB.....or some other stupid thing he has that comes to him at night.....that will piss me off.

Have you guys seen the Bills play this year OR the Broncos?  There is NO way the Bills cover.....  We are going to get destroyed tonight, Denver is an elite team in the NFL.  Broncos by 12.

534872[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw the Broncos struggle with the mighty Raven team last week...a Raven team that is as bad, if not worse, than the Bills.

Yeah, I saw the Broncos struggle with the mighty Raven team last week...a Raven team that is as bad, if not worse, than the Bills.

534935[/snapback]

Baltimore has a better than average defense my friend.

RAVENS TEAM RANK: Rushing Offense - 92.8 ypg (T-25th); Passing Offense - 186.0 ypg (23rd); Total Offense - 278.8 ypg (26th). Rushing Defense - 106.8 ypg (14th); Passing Defense - 183.5 ypg (7th); Total Defense - 290.3 ypg (6th).