greg williams

JAMIEBUF12

i gotta say this................as much as i thought greg williams was a horrible coach.even when seasons were lost the players seemed to play hard for him.the players now do not seem to play hard for mike mularky.i don't see any articles where the players are being quoted as trying to win for mike .just jp a few weeks back saying the season wasn't over.i keep hoping mike would learn to coach a little better but he just gets too cute at critical parts of games.if he has any offensive mind at all you would think he would just max protect and run the ball every chance we got. i mean how do you know new england was gonna keep stopping willis he only ran the ball 8 times in the whole game!i don't see how any guy that took over the play calling from his coordinator can have a clear conscience with play calling like that.and all those weird fakes on 3rd down that get snuffed out wtf?i really thought mike was ok last season i just don't get how a guy can regress so bad after a 9-7 season with basically the same roster.and one last td gripe any gm worth his salt would know you need to draft and sign tough fee agents for buffalo.the weather turns bad in late november.you need a team that can be tough and a teanm that can take advantage of the bad weather and run the ball i mean that should be our blueprint for our team....go bills in'06

i gotta say this................as much as i thought greg williams was a horrible coach.even when seasons were lost the players seemed to play hard for him.the players now do not seem to play hard for mike mularky.i don't see any articles where the players are being quoted as trying to win for mike .just jp a few weeks back saying the season wasn't over.i keep hoping mike would learn to coach a little better but he just gets too cute at critical parts of games.if he has any offensive mind at all you would think he would just max protect and run the ball every chance we got. i mean how do you know new england was gonna keep stopping willis he only ran the ball 8 times in the whole game!i don't see how any guy that took over the play calling from his coordinator can have a clear conscience with play calling like that.and all those weird fakes on 3rd down that get snuffed out wtf?i really thought mike was ok last season i just don't get how a guy can regress so bad after a 9-7 season with basically the same roster.and one last td gripe any gm worth his salt would know you need to draft and sign tough fee agents for buffalo.the weather turns bad in late november.you need a team that can be tough and a teanm that can take advantage of the bad weather and run the ball i mean that should be our blueprint for our team....go bills in'06

533749[/snapback]

Dude, get an enter key.

I don't mean to be a grammar nut, but your posts are seriously horrible to read. :doh:

i don't see any articles where the players are being quoted as trying to win for mike .just jp a few weeks back saying the season wasn't over.i keep hoping mike would learn to coach a little better but he just gets too cute at critical parts of games.

533749[/snapback]

Go listen to London Fletcher's press conference on BB.com, dated December 11th...Fletcher says "nobody on this team wants to see a coaching change"...

Dude, get an enter key.

I don't mean to be a grammar nut, but your posts are seriously horrible to read. :doh:

533756[/snapback]

Ditto. Capitalizing the first word in a sentence helps too.

And if you're a fan of the man you know it is spelled G-r-e-g-g.

One thing that Gregg and Mike have in common is that they are good coordinators who have no business being head coaches. The Bills have to stop hiring guys like this.

Guest BackInDaDay
Go listen to London Fletcher's press conference on BB.com, dated December 11th...Fletcher says "nobody on this team wants to see a coaching change"...

534135[/snapback]

Yet they come out like that against the Pats? :doh:

They may not want to see the coaches change, but the threat of just that sure hasn't motivated anyone to toughen up and start hitting! :lol:

I'll cut Fletcher some slack, this guy's been the king of the 'pursuit drill' since we lost Fat Pat. He looks just like he did in St.Louis... the best player on a bad D, chasing down plays all over the field. I still don't think he's a Pro-Bowl MLB, but he's trying.

We need a coaching change. We need a GM change. This regime is not taking us to the mountaintop. I know it means starting over and that it will be a minimum of three years before we are a playoff caliber team. I like the idea posted earlier that Marv Levy come in as GM or at least as a consultant for the next year to oversee the search for coach and permanent GM and manage the draft and free agency. This is awful, but keeping TD or MM only prolongs the agony.

as much as i thought greg williams was a horrible coach.even when seasons were lost the players seemed to play hard for him.

533749[/snapback]

Sorry, but I call the 31-0 defeat in Foxboro, the last game of Greggo's career at headcoach, a "run for the bus" game.