4 days in Buffalo.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick, thanks for a very insightful trip around TBD and the Buffalo area. What you had to say was very interesting and much appreciated. It sounded like the trip of a lifetime. I, of course, am very envious. We have been to London and all over England a number of times and always enjoyed ourselves there.We found the fish and chips and a pint of bitters always to be of our liking. Happy Holidays and once again thanks.

I went to mooch around the store for a couple of minutes before Driving the Escalade round to Hammers house. Hammer was his usual hospitable self - Buddy the Wonder Dog had a sniff of me, decided I didn't smell like something he wanted to eat, and begged for some food. He does this awesome trick where he barks for the number of biscuit he wants! Great stuff! Hammer and I went down to Hamburg to a place called Mammosers - a pub that served some good local beers and great Wings - the crispy style. We had medium, but I think we coulda gone to Hot - although Mrs Hammer got some Suicidals to take away and Hammer tells me the ringpiece mighta been sore if I had those!

As I stated before it was nice to spend some time with you on Friday. And I think hot wings are in order the next round. I had a couple of those suicidal wings after you left and man were they hot. I had to drink 2 glasses of milk to calm down the heat. Those wings were so hot, it burned when I took a leak the next morning!