Does anyone ever read existing thread titles?

Nervous Guy

Anyone hear anything about Marv Levy lately ?

"The past is never there when you try to go back. It exists, but only in memory. To pretend otherwise is to invite a mess."

We will go to bed tonight with no definitive answer to our 2006 season, since this one is dead and buried. So for at least a month, we strain for clues to the future with baseless guesses. Quite entertaining and a blind squirrel does find a nut every blue moon. The elder Marv would be a good consultant and little more.

Let the chips fall this final month. Candidates will emerge and the Draft will renew our hopes in this team. This board will always have a few insufferable whiners but most everyone else holds a degree of hope for every season. That's why we keep coming back and seeing if someone can get it right. It's been WRONG for 6 + years but Quit was never listed in my resume.

" The starting point for a better world is the belief that it is possible. "

Can we compete in 2006 ? With the opportunity to select a new leader and have him make some wise decisions, we know the answer.

Otherwise, why do we keep coming back ?

We all know that we can be competitive in 06'--just look at last years Chargers. Hopefully we have as good of a draft as they did in 04' and make appropriate personnel decisions in the offseason.

Til then, you're right, posters have to seize fire on the same target.

Otherwise, why do we keep coming back ?

531521[/snapback]

Why, indeed?

Get a copy of last Sunday's game. Check out the facial expressions of most everyone but the non-stinko drunks after the first 5 minutes of the contest. If I wanted to be miserable, I can do it home, warm in front of my tv. If the season ticket holders are afraid of losing the Bills by showing non-support, then continue to buy the tickets but DON't ATTEND THE GAMES. That way you can exhibit your disgust with the management but continue to financially support the team. If TD is kept on, that is what I'd do, if I still had the season pass..

I started a thread the other day and then later saw a similar thread and was more than happy to let mine die. Sorry bout that.

But then again, isn't that what a board is for?

Redundancy, over and over, again and again :P:P