Gale Gilbert for HC/GM

Say what you want about this guy, he watched his team win -- a LOT. More than you can say for old Teflon Tom! That has to count for something. He rarely wasted valuable time strapping on his helmet and commanding the offense -- instead he consistently soaked in pure football greatness from the best seat in the house. And he's a former Buffalo Bill!

Mr. Wilson, mark my words, I'm not renewing my season tickets unless you lock this guy up immediately.

Say what you want about this guy, he watched his team win -- a LOT.  More than you can say for old Teflon Tom!  That has to count for something.  He rarely wasted valuable time strapping on his helmet and commanding the offense -- instead he consistently soaked in pure football greatness from the best seat in the house.  And he's a former Buffalo Bill!

Mr. Wilson, mark my words, I'm not renewing my season tickets unless you lock this guy up immediately.

530754[/snapback]

Where is he now and what is he doing to get that kind of committment from you????

Gilbert was awesome.

Only player in NFL history to go to five straight Superbowls.

He even had a hand in bringing the Chargers there in '94, as he played a bit when Humphries (?) was hurt.

CW

530797[/snapback]

I see stats for him in 90 and 93. Was he not on the roster 91-92 or did he just never see the field and thus no stats? Usually they'll throw in zeroes if a player was on the roster...

I see stats for him in 90 and 93.  Was he not on the roster 91-92 or did he just never see the field and thus no stats?  Usually they'll throw in zeroes if a player was on the roster...

530806[/snapback]

He was the third QB and never played.

CW

Where is he now and what is he doing to get that kind of committment from you????

530796[/snapback]

Does Runthedamnball need to put "sarcasm" alert on his post for you to catch it. This was so obviously tongue in cheek that even I caught it.

Does Runthedamnball need to put "sarcasm" alert on his post for you to catch it.  This was so obviously tongue in cheek that even I caught it.

531013[/snapback]

No he doesn't, but maybe I should put a "sarcasm" alert on my post for you to catch it.

I have been laughing all morning, liten up! :doh:

This is getting ridiculous. Someone who wants attention puts up a post about someone insane for head coach and gets insulted 20 times. Great times all around.

531282[/snapback]

Please. I couldn't care less about anyone's attention. It was more of a commentary, if you will, on all the idiot "Jimmy Johnson Hulk Hogan Milton Berle should be GM/HC" posts.