THOSE BIG BAD BUFFALO SABRES!!

NavyBillsFan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabres defeat Minnesota 3-2 thanks to Drury's game-winner late in the 3rd. They are now four points back of Ottawa for the division lead. Also, congrats to Marty Biron who racked up his 10th straight win (team record). Unlike the Bills, this team knows how to win on the road (seven straight).

They are coming home to play Dallas on Wednesday...this is not a TV game, it's a radio only affair. PLEASE GO. I want to see a decent crowd in that arena.

EXACTLY.

And yes, it was Mika who started that SJ game last week.  He let in four goals in the 1st pd. and Marty came in for the rest.

528806[/snapback]

Marty has won 10 in a row. Man folks were ready to run him out of town when he played like crap when Miller went down initially. The new rules favor the speed this team has.

I don't get to see much of them, but from what I've heard, they're pretty banged-up.  Yet they're still winning.  Are any of the walking wounded close to coming back?

528788[/snapback]

Briere came back tonight and played well. Miller is back in Rochester to regain his conditioning. He won tonight 3-1 against the AHL team in Toronto.

Dumont had sports hernea surgery and is out 3/4 months. Pyatt is out for a few months as well with a broken wrist.

Go Sabres Go!

I don't get to see much of them, but from what I've heard, they're pretty banged-up.  Yet they're still winning.  Are any of the walking wounded close to coming back?

528788[/snapback]

Miller has been cleared to play and is rehabbing with Rochester. Briere made his return to the lineup tonight. Dumont is out until Feb. or March.