THOSE BIG BAD BUFFALO SABRES!!

NavyBillsFan

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2255699

And here I was, ready to call you a bozo  :D

528966[/snapback]

I hope the NHL learns from past mistakes. Hockey does not belong in the south. They tried hockey in KC before and it last a season. Dallas got a whole 6000 to show up to one of their games last week.

Move some of this crap southern teams to places like Winnipeg, Quebec, Seattle or Portland.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the NHL learns from past mistakes. Hockey does not belong in the south. They tried hockey in KC before and it last a season. Dallas got a whole 6000 to show up to one of their games last week.

Move some of this crap southern teams to places like Winnipeg, Quebec, Seattle or Portland.

528990[/snapback]

Your right,

I know a certain Sabre team $$%&&* out if its cup so Dallas can win it and "save" hockey in the south.

528990[/snapback]

If I had a pro team I would put it right in Portland. LOTS of hockey nuts there!

Marty is playing better than Miller ever did this season. He has set a team record for most consective wins.

It seems to me that he deserves a shot to be the number 1 goalie. He had not played in over a year. There is nothing wrong with having the two of them compete. Having two good goalies is not a bad thing.

I just don't understand the get rid of Marty crowd.