"we try to put a good product on the field" - Donahoe  12/11/05

[right][snapback]528646[/snapback][/right]

There are two key words in that statement:

we - TD will not accept responsibility for his failures

try - nowhere does he indicate a committment, we just try

What a sad way to run an organization.

Well you failed ****

528648[/snapback]

He didn't even try on the O-line!!! Preston is obviously worse than Teague or Anderson that he can't crack the lineup and start. Wow says it all. I don't get why we bothered to draft him if he sucked so bad.

"we try to put a good product on the field" - Donahoe  12/11/05

528646[/snapback]

Nice job shortening up the sig. Now, if you can bulk up the post...well then maybe you'll be on to something! :D

Guest BackInDaDay
Apart from all other failures, the use of the word "product" in this context makes me sick.

529029[/snapback]

Can't call it football.

The sig was to help explain to the folks that hadn't been following the issue with Moulds outside of ESPN's horrible reporting on it, and then ran to the computer to harp on the stereotypical gimme gimme gimme pro athletes. Like a deer in headlights.

529097[/snapback]

'nuff said. :D

He didn't even try on the O-line!!!  Preston is obviously worse than Teague or Anderson that he can't crack the lineup and start.  Wow says it all.  I don't get why we bothered to draft him if he sucked so bad.

529035[/snapback]

Larry Johnson couldn't crack the lineup in KC for 2 years. Does that mean he sucks?

Thurman Thomas warmed the bench for Barry Sanders. Does that mean Thurman sucked?

Coaches and GMs have any number of reasons for the things they do. SOme believe rookies shouldn't start.

He didn't even try on the O-line!!!  Preston is obviously worse than Teague or Anderson that he can't crack the lineup and start.  Wow says it all.  I don't get why we bothered to draft him if he sucked so bad.

529035[/snapback]

Yeah, it's an awful waste to spend a fourth-round draft pick on a guy who can't come in and start in his rookie season! Please. I've become convinced that TD has to go, but it's so hard to resist the temptation to defend him when I see attacks this stupid.

Larry Johnson couldn't crack the lineup in KC for 2 years. Does that mean he sucks?

Thurman Thomas warmed the bench for Barry Sanders. Does that mean Thurman sucked?

Coaches and GMs have any number of reasons for the things they do. SOme believe rookies shouldn't start.

529120[/snapback]

Sanders sat behind Thurman at Oklahoma St., until Thurman graduated.