And to Make and Even Bad Day Worse.....

I really don't understand CBS. There's never a football game that ends by 7:00, particually when they have the double header game.

Why advertise that 60 Minutes is starting at 7:00 and piss off everyone. The people who hate football and turn the TV on at 7:00 have to be upset every week as they never know when the show will be starting. Everything else then for the rest of the night is messed up as it's delayed. I just added an hour of recording time to my DVR. Why not just start 60 minutes at 7:30 so at least most weeks it's on time!

I really don't understand CBS.  There's never a football game that ends by 7:00, particually when they have the double header game. 

Why advertise that 60 Minutes is starting at 7:00 and piss off everyone.  The people who hate football and turn the TV on at 7:00 have to be upset every week as they never know when the show will be starting.  Everything else then for the rest of the night is messed up as it's delayed.  I just added an hour of recording time to my DVR.  Why not just start 60 minutes at 7:30 so at least most weeks it's on time!

528588[/snapback]

exactly. i feel the same way...!@#$ 60 minutes, i want my survivor!