Sam Aiken

Frez

I have seen Sam Aiken drop more passes than he's been able to catch.

This bum can't catch a cold.  <_<

527271[/snapback]

We'll see on Sunday. I would guess that Evans will be double-teamed and the coaches will be trying to prove a "we don't need Moulds" point. Between those two things Aikens will certainly have a few thrown his way. Also, our top draft pick could either have a "break-out" or "broke-down" day. Should be interesting.

Actually not just Aiken, but I think this game could go a long way in telling us whether or not Josh Reed is worth re-signing after this season.

527275[/snapback]

I have already seen enough of Josh "friggen" Reed. <_<

527271[/snapback]

I think this is going to be an audition for both Evans (To see if he can be a no.1 and replace Moulds) and for Aiken to see if he can actually be a no.2 WR.

I would like to see us start Evans and Parrish and see how it goes.

527271[/snapback]

Last game, Losman threw a beauty of a slant to him and it went right through his hands. If he caught it, in full stride, he could have been 30 yards down field after the catch. It's tough on a young QB when guys drop big play balls like that.

I for one think that Aiken will have a 6-7 reception day, including a TD. I would look for Parrish to do well (7-8), also. This is a pretty decimated secondary, and I think Willis will cause the Pats to put 8 in the box at times and free up Evans, who JP looks to on every pass play. We were up on these guys 16-7 (?). We'll do well in the pass department.