Think Belichik will do it?

Mr Info

I don't know if BB will be that much of a d!ck and play Flutie if the game gets out of hand. But, with all the controversy swirling around Buffalo, that would be sure to whip the crowd into a frenzy.

I don't know if BB will be that much of a d!ck and play Flutie if the game gets out of hand. But, with all the controversy swirling around Buffalo, that would be sure to whip the crowd into a frenzy.

525897[/snapback]

I don't think BB stays up nights, trying to think of ways to rub salt in the wounds of celler dwelling teams...just a hunch....if the game gets out of hand, yes, he may play Flutie. He would do this, not because of Fluties' Buffalo past, but because he sees an opportunity to get his #2 QB some playing time...but you are right, it would whip the lynch mob into a frenzy....

I don't think BB stays up nights, trying to think of ways to rub salt in the wounds of celler dwelling teams...just a hunch....if the game gets out of hand, yes, he may play Flutie.  He would do this, not because of Fluties' Buffalo past, but because he sees an opportunity to get his #2 QB some playing time...but you are right, it would whip the lynch mob into a frenzy....

525915[/snapback]

no he doesn't stay up at nights thinking of ways to beat sellar dwellars, however, he WILL play flutie if the game gets out of hand and/or the crowd gets heavily on the bills. Think about it, if the situation was 180 degrees in the other direction, would you play flutie against the pats to rub salt into their wounds if the game were out of hand? I sure would.

Forget about it. Tom Brady is currently the glue holding that team together and he'd be a fool to upstage the guy.

Of course, maybe when the Pats find themsleves down 3-4 scores he could turn to Flutie for a spark. It'd be fun to watch Fletcher knock him out next. :pirate:

I think Belichik's big strength is singleness of purpose and doing what he needs to do to win THIS game. Its unlikely he would put Flutie in unless they are really whooping our asses, and then only to avoid the risk of injury to Brady. The thought of STARTING Flutie would be beyond the pale. I don't think Belichik would be very popular in the coaching fraternity after a stunt like that. Buth then again..I don't know whether he is all that popular to begin with.