Has Moulds been suspended?

Albany,n.y.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I received an e-mail from a friend in Depew who says that WGR is reporting that an unnamed source at OBD tells them Moulds is suspended. 

I'm not looking for the typical heresay jokes, I'm trying to confirm if anyone heard this on WGR.

522816[/snapback]

We're not REPORTING it, simply discussing that that's the buzz.

The Bills media relations department says it's heard nothing about it.

We're working on the story. Whatever it is that's going on with Moulds, it's something weird and reeks of the Ruben Brown situation from a couple years ago.

We're working on the story.  Whatever it is that's going on with Moulds, it's something weird and reeks of the Ruben Brown situation from a couple years ago.

522819[/snapback]

This is why I love this website.

We're working on the story.  Whatever it is that's going on with Moulds, it's something weird and reeks of the Ruben Brown situation from a couple years ago.

522819[/snapback]

There's some responsible journalism. :D

522819[/snapback]

If its true it sure as hell doesn't speak well for MM as a leader or even a coach people want to play for. It'll be that much harder to get FA's in here now (assuming MM's here for another year).

522819[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing it up & being on top of things on the board. I wish you'd start streaming again so I can listen more often than just home game weekends.

How is that different from ESPN.com's "Rumor Central"??

522832[/snapback]

It's not. I don't watch or read that crap either. I'm at the point in my life when I wish Sports Talk Radio had never been invented so these a-holes (not you, Brad) wouldn't have jobs.

Sports was a hell of alot more fun before the "Information Age". Welcome to Rome, circa...

Why would the Bills suspend Moulds? This makes no sense. The coach is the one that needs to be suspended. He has spoken badly of the players in public most of the year. Rather then take the blame he has called out either by benching or deriding players (Williams, Moulds , Mcgahee, Anderson). Yet he seems to pass it off as the players have problems. Where there is a lot of smoke there usually is a fire and right now Mularkey looks like a witch in Salem. Might be time to toss him out with the bath water, and hope the organization hasn't turned off the players completely so we can resign some, and get some FA that would help in the off season.

Thanks for clearing it up & being on top of things on the board.  I wish you'd start streaming again so I can listen more often than just home game weekends.

522825[/snapback]

I agree ...At 5:00 WGR cuts out in Rochester. I go crazy when that happens.

I think they turn their power down at that time.

Hey Brad talk management into to getting streaming radio again.

Why don't they try it with a membership if its about money.

I'd join in a second.