I'm sorry....I just have to do it.

ajzepp

If I don't find something to help me feel at least a little better, I'm going to lose it.......This will suffice for at least the next hour......

Bledsoe on the day: 39% completion rate (15/39), 2 INT, 2 lost fumbles, -1 yd rushing

Up yours, Drew.....and a big F-you to the Bills coaching staff and players......you SUCK.

Layoff DB... it wasn't like it was a critical divisional game or something.

519436[/snapback]

lol.....thank you, I needed that

and we lost Furcal today...sigh....what can you prescribe me doc?

519447[/snapback]

FUG, are you serious? Damn, first Leo now Furcal.......oh well, at least we have Pete Orr :D Are they thinking Marte or something? Betemit?

FUG, are you serious? Damn, first Leo now Furcal.......oh well, at least we have Pete Orr  :D    Are they thinking Marte or something? Betemit?

519462[/snapback]

Dodgers 3y39mill. Might be Betemit, but trades have been discussed Estrada for Lugo from the Drays.

Dodgers 3y39mill. Might be Betemit, but trades have been discussed Estrada for Lugo from the Drays.

519482[/snapback]

I'm surprised he signed for only 3yrs.....seems like he could have gotten a more secure long term deal. Oh well......Hopefully Big John will get us in good shape for next year. Some of these rooks ought to be improved, too.

Blame the OL. Drew is infallible, much like Jon Voight on CBS tonight !

519540[/snapback]

Wow, I say we lobby the NFL to put your avatar on our helmets until they earn the right to have the buffalo back.......whaddya say?

Drew Bledsoe surpassed Jim Kelly in career touchdown passes today. Sick. (BTW, I don't know if that includes Jimbo's USFL TDs. I doubt it. The dumbasses at NY's The FAN always say that Jim Kelly doesn't deserve to be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, but they always ignore his USFL stats, which are still PRO football stats!)

If I don't find something to help me feel at least a little better, I'm going to lose it.......This will suffice for at least the next hour......

Bledsoe on the day: 39% completion rate (15/39), 2 INT, 2 lost fumbles, -1 yd rushing

Up yours, Drew.....and a big F-you to the Bills coaching staff and players......you SUCK.

519419[/snapback]

Classic Drew meltdown, I was having a blast at the sports bar today... unfortunate that it didn't last. ;)