There is a bright side...

CCLXXIX

While this seasons performance thus far has made me question Tom Donahoe's ability to put together a NFL roster, we still can turn this season around. We have a bye week coming up and then we begin division play. If we can beat New England, New York, and Miami, we will be right in the thick of things.

Big dreams, sure, but stranger things have happened.

:blink::D:o:lol::lol::lol:

While this seasons performance thus far has made me question Tom Donahoe's ability to put together a NFL roster, we still can turn this season around.  We have a bye week coming up and then we begin division play.  If we can beat New England, New York, and Miami, we will be right in the thick of things.

37391[/snapback]

While this seasons performance thus far has made me question Tom Donahoe's ability to put together a NFL roster, we still can turn this season around.  We have a bye week coming up and then we begin division play.  If we can beat New England, New York, and Miami, we will be right in the thick of things.

37391[/snapback]

26 points given up in 2 games is notable. If they figure out that the TE position can be money in the bank, things might improve.

37391[/snapback]

If you would have stopped your post at "we have a bye next week" you'd have been correct, that is the bright side....the sad part of that is on our bye week we'll only put up 10 fewer points than we do when we actually play a game.

if we dont atleast beat miami with the stevestojantty offense they have..we might as well just stop watching football and put our bills stuff away for the year.

lol...my first stevestojantty on this forum...lol :D